-
Posts
222 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by UserpinY
-
Slugterra: Slug it Out 2 iOS Mod IPA
UserpinY replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
Possible? @IK_IK -
Slugterra: Slug it Out 2 iOS Mod IPA
UserpinY replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
@IK_IK it’s outdated possible to get more features with update?? -
Slugterra: Slug it Out 2 iOS Mod IPA
UserpinY replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
@IK_IKIon have vip anymore you have any free versions available?😭😭 -
CarX Drift Racing 3 iOS Mod IPA
UserpinY replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
@0xSUBZ3R0 Game resources won’t download and the game is under free but when downloaded it says it’s VIP please fix this if you can Ty!🙏 -
@AlyssaX64 Same result but this time game just freeze and it forces me to press play and go to the story mode then nothing will press I didn’t activate the mod btw💀
- 8 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Bleach: Brave Souls Anime Game iOS Mod IPA
UserpinY replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
Okay will do ✅ -
Bleach: Brave Souls Anime Game iOS Mod IPA
UserpinY replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
Yea impactor normally solves those issues for me but my laptop needs fixing so I guess I’ll have to wait. Thanks for your assistance and your time though well appreciated!👏🏾 -
Bleach: Brave Souls Anime Game iOS Mod IPA
UserpinY replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
E-sign -
Bleach: Brave Souls Anime Game iOS Mod IPA
UserpinY replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
@BatchYea it changed. And I cant try sideloadly or impactor bcs my laptop got obliterated 😭😭 https://iosddl.net/0db42fcf0a3a1f63~i -
You might wanna note that in the menu 😭😭.But I’ll try and see
- 8 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Bleach: Brave Souls Anime Game iOS Mod IPA
UserpinY replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
I reinstalled the new one from the store and still kicks me omg @Batch😭😭😭 -
Game is not processing progress. Game also forces me to go to that place so I can’t play the game at all. Happened on two different accounts I’ve also spoofed the app and reinstalled and it’s the same issue https://streamable.com/190syo@AlyssaX64
- 8 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Bleach: Brave Souls Anime Game iOS Mod IPA
UserpinY replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
@BatchHERE: https://iosddl.net/1f80b58ed1599050~i -
Bleach: Brave Souls Anime Game iOS Mod IPA
UserpinY replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
@Batch Explain how to send that. https://streamable.com/hq3u89 This vid shows that it kicks me after a few seconds dosent matter if I try to sign in or not -
Bleach: Brave Souls Anime Game iOS Mod IPA
UserpinY replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
@Batch Game kicks me off after 10-15 seconds idk if it’s my device I use an IPhone 11 IOS 26.4.2 could you check if it’s on my end ty!🙏 -
AFK Journey iOS Mod IPA
UserpinY replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
@XxReddingtonxX there are no features in the menu -
Monster Super League iOS Mod IPA
UserpinY replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
@Laxus Is this cheat vip or free because I only see catch 100% free. And the game keeps kicking me when I am loading in with this cheat, could you check it out -
IPA Mod Menu The Eminence in Shadow RPG +2 Jailed Cheats
UserpinY replied to AlyssaX64's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
@AlyssaX64 It’s saying it needs update even thought it’s showing updated on the IGG app. Could you check this out thankyou!💕🙏- 137 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Hunting Sniper Hack
UserpinY replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
Update @Puddin -
Sausage Man iOS Mod IPA
UserpinY replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
@0xygen Update