Jump to content

Devilman DSH

Newbie
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Devilman DSH

  1. I’m experiencing the same issue. All DLC should be fully unlocked, but after the sushi restaurant opens for business, the game returns to the main menu the next in-game day. The two options at the very bottom of the cheat menu can’t be selected. The game itself is playable, but I don’t think the DLC unlock feature actually works. Also, when I tap “Restore Purchases,” a prompt appears for an Apple ID I don’t recognize, asking me to enter its password.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines