Jump to content

Simmo971

Newbie
  • Posts

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Simmo971

  1. Are you activating the hacks in the pop up menu? You should see a little iosgods icon on the side
  2. None of this worked 😞
  3. Hi, i recently downloaded iosgods on another device, purchased a new iosgods app+ subscription and when i downloaded the game i wanted to play (house flipper), i clicked to enable to cheats to have a pop up stating I needed vip subscription. Although I knew you don’t I purchased it anyway to try and get the game working. Both subscriptions show up active. Back to the game the pop up still shows making the cheats locked. I have deleted and redownloaded the game. Rebooted my device, waited a couple days but I am still unable to use the game. this game is suppose to be free to play, even with the vip subscription it still doesn’t allow me to enable the cheats. How do I fix this?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines