Jump to content

prettykarma23

Member
  • Posts

    91
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by prettykarma23

  1. Make sure you are using the most recent update. Also, make sure you have only one choice selected at a time.
  2. thank you so much @Puddin you are def our romance story GOAT!!! we all appreciate you!!!
  3. Hey @Puddin just wanted to echo those above. the gem feature doesnt work at all! Thank you for all that you do!!
  4. @Puddin just checking in on updating the game. Thank you for your hard work always!!
  5. Yes i have the same issue. I wrote to let Puddin know in hopes of maybe there being a fix, but i havent heard anything. Sucks because some of those stories are so good!
  6. @Puddin can we please get the latest update on this? It looks like its update 2.1.8. TIA!!!!!
  7. Hey @Puddin ... After i updated the app i was getting the account blocked message. So i would just uninstall and reinstall and it would work. After I updated my device it is now saying my account is blocked again. I can delete the app and reinstall it and it will probably work. But what i am seeing is that i have to restart each story every time i do this. is there any way to correct this issue so when we update the app or our devices we dont have to uninstall and reinstall and lose all of our progress? Thank you so much for all of your hard work!
  8. if you delete the app and reinstall is may work. this happens to me after every update.
  9. Hey @Puddin can we please get an update on this? Thanks for all of your hard work!!! We appreciate you!!!
  10. Anyone who was previously having loading issues, did the problem resolve with the update? I still cannot get my game past the loading screen.
  11. IT WORKED! You are amazing! thank you for taking the time to answer my question!!
  12. When I click on modded games, it tells me it is no longer available. I assume this is a certificate issue? However, I keep seeing that the fix is to download via Sideloadly, which is exactly how I installed the games. Is there a step I am missing or is this another issue altogether? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  13. I figured it out!!!!! I went to make a purchase but instead of entering my credentials i cancelled and it worked!!!! Thank you for your help and taking the time to answer my questions.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines