Jump to content

prettykarma23

Member
  • Posts

    91
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by prettykarma23

  1. @Puddin @iOSGods App Updates this is still not working. Not getting free in app purchases.
  2. @Puddin when you click on free in app purchases nothing happens. When you try to pick a paid choice it says not enough gems…so you go to the store and it doesn't auto purchase gems like it used to. This is the same issue on league of dreamers.
  3. @Puddin this one is having the same problem that League of Dreamers is having right now. Everything updated and selected properly and its not allowing for the free purchases or gems.
  4. Thank you for responding. @Puddin this one is still not working. I have done all of the available updates thus far.
  5. Anyone using IOS get this to work for them?
  6. Anyone still having issues with this? I can access the game, but when i go to the store to "purchase gems" it doesnt auto purchase and just says payment failed.
  7. @iOSGods App Updates @Puddin this one is still having a vpn message issue.
  8. @iOSGods App Updates @Puddin this one is ready for an update! 🙂
  9. @arissaj Ohhhh ok i did not know that. Thank you so much for letting me know. I hate bothering puddin so much so I am glad to know there is a reason. 🙂
  10. @Arissaj that makes sense. I did go into my appstore in IOS and unlink it from my games and sign out. But i wonder if it is still communicating somehow. So disappointing because this app has so many good stories but its so pricy its hard to play. Thank you for your response. 🙂
  11. @Puddin is there any way to stop from getting my account banned even when using the IOS app?
  12. @Puddin this one says its updated, but the new episodes dont show up. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared my cache and turned my device off and back on. Any suggestions?
  13. After using the ios app for 24hrs I was banned from the game. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
  14. I too was banned on a game. How can I avoid this?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines