Jump to content

Zyrog

Newbie
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zyrog

  1. Hi iOSGods Support, I purchased App Plus access from iOSGods about two months ago, and I still have around 10 months remaining on my subscription. However, I no longer have the paid certificate that came with my purchase. I’m not sure whether I downloaded it when I originally purchased the service, but I can’t find it anywhere now. Could you please help me locate, download, or reissue the certificate associated with my purchase/account? My App Plus subscription is still active, and I still have access to my iOSGods account. Thank you for your help!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines