Jump to content

raovl

Newbie
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by raovl

  1. Literally half the comments in this thread are saying the app crashes immediately on launch. I’ve personally reported this multiple times now and haven’t received any response. And before anyone asks, it’s not an issue on my end: I tested it on three different devices and got the exact same crash on all of them. I checked the crash analytics in my system settings, and everything clearly traces back to the mod itself. An update or an acknowledgment would really be appreciated instead of completely ignoring everyone!
  2. hii why the game keeps crashing, i downloaded correctly but i cant even go past the loading screen…. plsss help :((
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines