-
Posts
55 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Dark Light
-
Idle Game The Silent Archivist iOS Mod IPA
Dark Light replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
Ah yes... you're right. It happened once, it's some kind of soft ban, where you cannot use the most useful features anymore. But if you need gold, now that you have the scripts, you can spawn a weapon that is worth millions and simply sell it. It will restock your gold supply instantly, or spam the +100 gold button from the mod : no ban from this. -
Game: The Silent Archivist Platform: iOS / Unity IL2CPP Tool: F4CK IL2CPP Tool v1.1.10 Hello everyone, I've spent some time reverse-engineering The Silent Archivist (currently modded by @Laxus) with F4CK IL2CPP Tool, mainly to understand how the game's equipment, enhancements, jobs and character progression systems work. Rather than keeping the results to myself, I thought I'd share them here in case they are useful to other players, researchers, or mod-menu developers. Everything below has been tested in-game, rather than inferred from metadata alone. Equipment creation: Both armor and weapons can be created directly from their corresponding Master objects and added to the player's inventory. Armor: Weapon: The exact internal Master ID can therefore be selected directly. See the scripts below. I also catalogued the available definitions: 313 ArmorMaster entries 443 WeaponMaster entries Internal IDs Levels Display names Enhancements: The Enhancement class contains: kind @ 0x10 value @ 0x14 I identified 33 Enhancement.Kind values, including Damage, Defense, MaxDamage, MaxDefense, MagicDefense, Agility, CriticalRate, Avoid, MagicPower, Fire, Ice, and others. The most interesting discovery was: Equipment.RunCraft(Int32) The parameter is not the Forge level. Testing showed: RunCraft(6) → 6 new Enhancements RunCraft(100) → 100 new Enhancements The generated enhancements are real native Enhancement objects and are attached to the equipment normally. This makes it possible to generate a large number of enhancements on the equipment currently displayed in the UI. A wooden Sword+100 basically. See the end of the post for the working script. Jobs / XP: The Job system exposes: A large amount of XP can be assigned to jobs and then processed through the game's normal Adventure XP / level-up mechanism. A working script was made to raise all jobs to their maximum level. Once again, see the bottom of the post. Attribute points: This one was particularly interesting to reverse-engineer. CreateAdventureDialog contains: addPoint @ 0xC8 System.Int32 This is the available attribute-point budget. Temporary allocations are stored separately: CharacterPointCellView.Point addPoint @ 0x18 The actual flow is: This was confirmed through controlled in-game tests. A native F4CK write to CreateAdventureDialog + 0xC8 successfully changes the available distribution-point counter. There is, however, one limitation: F4CK v1.1.10 does not expose its native write_field/read_field functions to Lua. The Lua bridge currently exposes only: So a clean standalone Lua implementation for the attribute-point budget is currently impossible. For anyone developing a mod menu or extending the F4CK bridge, exposing something equivalent to... : ...would be sufficient to make this fully scriptable. Working scripts: The following scripts have been tested and work perfectly: SPAWN - Armor (Only change the ArmorID based on the catalogue) SPAWN - Weapons (Only change the WeaponID based on the catalogue) (Need to have the chosen equipment window opened) MAX ALL JOBS MAX ENHANCEMENTS — CURRENT EQUIPMENT (Need to have the chosen equipment window opened) The scripts are posted on CodeShare. I can also provide the PDF for ArmorMaster and WeaponMaster catalogues if anyone is interested. Also, if anyone is interested in integrating these findings into a proper mod menu, please feel free to use or build upon them. The following have been experimentally verified: direct Armor creation direct Weapon creation inventory insertion through GameData.AddEquipment arbitrary enhancement generation through RunCraft(N) Job XP manipulation attribute-point budget manipulation through native F4CK writing Hopefully this saves someone else a few hours of digging through IL2CPP metadata..! Thanks to everyone who develops and maintains the tools that make this kind of research possible. And if anyone takes these findings further, I'd be genuinely happy to see what you come up with.
-
Idle Game The Silent Archivist iOS Mod IPA
Dark Light replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
What do you mean you got banned ? I've never been banned after using the mod extensively for more than a month. There is no security whatsoever. Could you explain in details what happened? This could prevent potential future bans for other players. -
Thank you so much! I think you’ve actually found it. I’m trying to reproduce what you did in iGameGod, but I’m not sure how to access the CreateAdventureDialog instance at 0x10f23b2a0 and then the addPoint field at +0xC8. Could you please tell me which iGameGod tool/menu you used to reach the instance and edit the Int32 field? I tried “Lookup Address” with 0x10f23b368 (instance + 0xC8), but it says “No Image Found at Address”, so I assume that’s not the correct tool for a runtime instance. Once I can reach the field, I should just change the addPoint value, correct?
-
Sure thing. https://i.postimg.cc/HkB1XFPZ/IMG-3358.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/yd0fXZ8Y/IMG-3359.jpg You get a random number of points for each character. When you edit a stat (+1 for example) it doesn’t go from 12 to 13. Instead, it becomes 12+1. You can edit this +N value. But then, your total point score becomes negative, and as you can see, you can’t hire the character anymore.
-
Thank you for your answers, guys. It's really reassuring, as I was kinda burned out after searching for hours. I'm honestly at my wit's end and have reached the limits of my competency. But I'm still going to try again and search different methods for the points. If you ever find something, I will be there. EDIT : I found another potentially relevant method: CreateAdventureDialog::DataPointSum — RVA 0x275620C It actually iterates through the data and accumulates values, so it seems more interesting than the generic Unity Points methods I found earlier. CanTapPlusButton immediately follows it and compares a counter against a value at this + 0xC8. Unfortunately, iGameGod doesn't seem to provide me with an Xrefs / Find Callers feature (or I don't know how to access it), so I can't trace who calls DataPointSum from the interface. If you have the game installed and can inspect it on your side, perhaps this method or its callers could lead to the actual Character Points value?
-
Hello @VaaR and @Batch, thank you so much for your answers..! 1) Indeed, that's the first thing I did, and I thought I would find it quickly. I searched for the current Character Points value using different value types (Exact Search, Fuzzy Search with Delta which even crashed the game), but I consistently got 0 results, or erratic addresses. So, I never obtained a precise address on which to place a watchpoint. Did I fail somewhere? Have you managed to find it on your side ? 3) I also found Building::CanHireCharacter at 0x26C12F4. Its return value is indeed a boolean (cset w0, gt). I already tried patching 0x26C1344 to mov w0, #1, but it did not make the Hire button available. So I suspect the actual Character Points value is stored somewhere else, or there is another condition/function involved. 2) When you say “searching for the points amount in methods”, do you mean searching the method list for methods containing Points / the displayed amount, or something else?
-
Hello everyone, I'm trying to find the Character Points value/function in The Silent Archivist , a Unity IL2CPP game using iGameGod. My ultimate goal is to obtain a very large or effectively unlimited amount of Character Points, so that I can recruit characters without having to worry about the normal Character Point limitation. I'm not an experienced reverse engineer, so I may be approaching this completely wrong... I've managed to investigate quite a bit with iGameGod, but I've now reached the limits of what I know how to do and would really appreciate some guidance. What I've found so far : Searching the game's methods for Hire gives me: Building::CanHireCharacter RVA 0x26C12F4 KeepAdventureDialog::TapHireButton RVA 0x275B61C I initially tried putting a breakpoint on: KeepAdventureDialog::TapHireButton but the breakpoint never triggered, even after pressing the Hire button several times and even after actually recruiting a character. I also found: CharacterPointCellView::TapMinusButton RVA 0x275BD7C CharacterPointCellView::TapPlusButton RVA 0x275BD04 CharacterPointCellView::Start RVA 0x275BA18 Interestingly, CharacterPointCellView::TapMinusButton does appear in the Stack Trace when interacting with the Character Point UI. I also investigated CharacterPointCellView::Start. It appears to be mostly concerned with initializing the Character Point UI/cell and configuring its buttons rather than actually modifying the underlying Character Point value. What I'm really trying to find is the underlying Character Point value and/or the function that actually changes it. Ideally, I'd like to determine: Where the Character Point value is stored. Which function increases/decreases it. Which function checks whether enough points are available for recruitment. Whether Building::CanHireCharacter is only a validation function. Whether there is a value/field that could be edited to give myself a very large amount of Character Points. Could someone experienced with iGameGod / Unity IL2CPP / ARM64 point me in the right direction? In particular, what would be the best next step for tracing the actual Character Point value from the UI to the underlying game data? I'm happy to provide the relevant disassembly and Stack Trace screenshots if that would help.
-
Idle Game The Silent Archivist iOS Mod IPA
Dark Light replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
@Laxus Sorry to bother you, mod works perfectly. I was just wondering if there is a way to edit the “Distribution Points” at character creation/recruitment. I tried to find the value myself with the Memory Editor, thought it would be easy, but I always ended up with no value found. (Strangely) I managed to edit the +N value (i8) when you put a point on a stat, but then the total points value becomes negative and you can’t recruit the hero. Here Have you found a way to bypass this? Is that even possible? I’d love to be able to create overpowered heroes. -
I have been banned while using this cheat. The “Support” link is a bot that always says the same thing and never allows you to elaborate. Once they consider you a cheater, you’re instantly put on the side. I don’t know what triggered the ban, but I suspect it’s using the items shop (gems) an excessive amount of times, which is easy and tempting since currencies do not decrease. Or maybe creating high level food items too early ? Or even blitzing through events ? Also, since when are players being banned on a solo game ? This is such a scum practice. If there is any way to understand how their banning process works, it could protect a lot of players. No mercy for this studio since they use dishonest and predatory practices to incite players to buy overpriced packs. No complaint on my part, since it was a new and fresh account, but still, you should put a warning on the main page, just in case.
- 88 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Indeed, but you can still use the Memory Editor that comes with the cheat, and edit the values of both coins and stars to give you 999.999.999 of them. These values are not server sided, which means it’s easy to modify them.
- 58 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- Hack
- No Jailbreak Required
- (and 2 more)
-
Gossip Harbor®: Merge & Story iOS Mod IPA
Dark Light replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
I have been banned while using this cheat. “Support” is a bot that always say the same thing and never allow you to elaborate. Once they consider you a cheater, you’re instantly put on the side. I don’t know what triggered the ban, but I suspect it’s using the items shop (gems) an excessive amount of times, which is easy and tempting since currencies do not decrease. Or maybe creating high level food items too early ? Or even blitzing through events ? Also, since when are players being banned on a solo game ? If there is any way to understand how their banning process works, it could protect a lot of players. No mercy for this studio since they use dishonest and predatory practices to incite players to buy overpriced packs. -
The game crashes whenever I use the “Infinite Currencies” modifier. It’s impossible to play right now.
- 58 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- Hack
- No Jailbreak Required
- (and 2 more)
-
Crush Them All - Idle RPG Hack
Dark Light replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
It hasn’t been updated for more than a year. -
To be honest, I never managed to go past the loading screen... Which is really a shame because I love this game and I'd like to make it work. I respected all the instructions and it should work. But since nobody mentioned this issue, it seems I'm the only one who have it. I made a thread about it. If you have an idea for a solution, please don't hesitate.
- 152 replies
-
- Hack
- No Jailbreak Required
- (and 2 more)
-
Help/Support [BACKPACK BRAWL] Game is stuck on loading screen
Dark Light replied to Dark Light's topic in App Questions & Support
Damn, so that means the problem is definitely on my end, but I still don't understand the reasons. I'm using an iPhone 13 - version 18.6.1, and I'm also using the App AdGuard. Do you think it could have an influence..? -
Hello, I've recently downloaded a modded IPA from this thread : I followed the instructions, installed with Sideloadly and everything went smoothly. I verified the App, activated developer mode and the game launched correctly. But after that, it got stuck in the loading screen indefinitely. This is what I see. I tried to deactivate Game Center, created a new, fresh account through the OG game before retrying, but to no avail. At this point, I don't know what to do. I'd appreciate any help.
-
@Puddin I’m sure your mod works great, but on my phone, it gets stuck on the loading screen indefinitely. Like this Do you know what could be the reason ? Maybe other players face the same problem. I play on iPhone 13, non-jailbreak, developer mode and I have deactivated Game Center. It’s my only modded game. What can I try to resolve this ?
- 152 replies
-
- Hack
- No Jailbreak Required
- (and 2 more)
-
Thanks a lot for the update. For some strange reasons, the game still loads indefinitely. Except now, it's stuck in the title screen... Is someone here facing the same problem ?
- 152 replies
-
- Hack
- No Jailbreak Required
- (and 2 more)
-
Thanks for the precision. I guess it changed during the day. Any news from the author..? Does he still work on it ?
- 152 replies
-
- Hack
- No Jailbreak Required
- (and 2 more)
-
Game is currently version 1.0.5. The mod needs an update. As of now, it loads indefinitely at launch.
- 152 replies
-
- Hack
- No Jailbreak Required
- (and 2 more)