Jump to content

ofelyaa

Senior Member
  • Posts

    101
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ofelyaa

  1. Mine does not crash but it does disconnect in game and I cannot click on anything my character just stands there waiting doing nothing lol I was and I am jailed and do not have any kind of tweaks added in the ipa.
  2. GRPD thing is closing itself and I cannot verify my age or accept requirements so it is stuck on download 13 thing, official can let me do that and it goes through fine Any help? Oh well I spammed where igg thank you would pop out and been fast enough to get in the grpd menu and now it works.
  3. Well I will be trying this very soon i'll check this one out first and update if you wish
  4. Hello, I am unable to mod anything lately on my own due to most apps (95% of them) having a chinese protection for Unity (anti tampering, root detection, Unity libs protection and so on..) named "Fairguard" I see nothing about it, is it new or is it just the safest and the not-yet broken security atm or is it actually very easy to break it? I am quite lost trying to figure out why so much apps suddenly turned on them like, all my go-to games suddenly went Fairguard while just before that they were not having an obfuscated global metadata and could be modded straightfully. But that is not do'able anymore, Fairguard acts as a proxy for the libs probably obfuscating them and maybe worse (like virtualizing it n stuffs) so am wondering. Tried to dump from the apk file and tried to dump runtime, to no avail. And it seems that it is detecting emulators quite hard too, preventing you from running (depending on the app) the game and just closing itself (not crashing, closing.) So yeah, quite a rough protection right now that just is spreading out to all the games am playing. And I see nobody talking about it, no one talking about any measures to counter it, not even trying to. Just peeps requesting the games to be modded and no one fulfilling ahem.
  5. Hello, someone gave me his old iPhone which is, even though old, still a decent iPhone 5ish which I want to jailbreak in order to have easier and more modding ways and apps and easier tools to cheat on games and to code stuffs on my own. Sadly, I made the mistake of using iTunes to restore it, without knowing a whack about Apple, this is my first device, so I apparently destroyed activation files, I could get into the "Device locked" part with the blurred wallpaper but thought that formatting it and restoring it would've done like Android. How bad was it, I legit destroyed my chance of jailbreaking it and apparently passing the locked device point. Any chances I could pass activation service by force? I tried to ask for a reset but I expect Apple's account to either be wrong or at least, give me a hella huge delay for the password reset period if it ever gets accepted after verifying the phone number with the code as well as mail. And am not sure it is the OG account where the Apple's linked to. There is two mails and two accounts. But apparently, this phone got locked when giving it to family member at first hand, probably during switching the first account to the second. But the second, I can reset the password and did already ask an attempt but with phone only no mail cause nobody knows the mail yet. Someone's logged into it (gmail asks to click on android device so it is logged in but nobody in those that had access to the mail which is the same as the OG one but gmail.com and not hotmail, so it is online since I know very well how does Google work. Couldn't reset the password there, and it's already being used, so yah. Just nobody knows who, so for now, I'll act like not) But I saw many (obviously paid) unlocking tools, they look like fake and viruses but I dunno, tried to jailbreak it but activation need to be done, which I broke by restoring first, had no idea of what I was doing to be honest. Then, many apps I tried said they could reset the activation thing and so on, but for 40 bucks, which is nearly half of the phone, new from the shop, lmao. This one's years old and went through two owners, me being the third. So, do you have any free tools that are going to do the job for FREE or is it actually undo'able and they scamming and bsh!ttin me? Am clueless, never used this ecosystem (Apple/iOS) until I 2 days ago when I was handed out the thing. Figured out the hard way that even resetting the password of the account with mail and phone code wasn't easy and delayed, jesus. They are a closed ecosystem yet way more protected than all the stuffs I've seen. Even a modded from android with all things you can think of isn't 1/10 off this. No wonder why even the FBI has to try to force Apple too to help them (and get denied lmao) for a somewhat unsafely looking company am surprised. But yeah, would having someone with the said tools, paid/subscribed, do it to me, pass activation then password and unlock the phone or it is plain undoable without Apple? I know one thing from them only, they can trace and lock phones from distance and for ever. That's kinda it. That's why stealing iPhones is useless and a bad idea usually. Google can only track it softly and erase data or make it ring, but not as bad. Also, Google never does this on his own for a lost account lol. Neither from a lost iPhone from their stock. This is fat, so my expectations of running it are running low I may just buy a 100$ cheap 5s or X for my birthday soon lol. I wanna enter the ecosystem really badly, but just for the sake of having something different, more games too, and packloading and easier and stronger cheats/modded games. tldr; Are tools for unlocking an non activated iPhone with a lost iCloud iPhone work (iOS 12ish, 12.5 if am correct, 5s model) fake or real? Or are they limitated maybe and just unlock them temporarily? Or are they scams? A famous company like Wondershare does that, so I figure out it may be real, but the price for a subscription is the price of 1/2 of the brand new model. Can you actually, from a restore and lost account after activating (or attempting to, at least) go on unlocking it all for you? Am doubtful since it is working by sending and receiving from Apple servers, so how a local app would do except by blocking them and therefore smashing the iPhone store and so on as well maybe? Am confused. Am a newcomer to this ecosystem that is Apple products and iOS so please, help me out. If you can bring me a working tool that is actually FREE and not just installing to "check model" then asks for 30-40-50$ or sometimes 100 bucks, it would be awesome. Did not know where to post this request, hope am in the good thread since I cannot jailbreak this is not fitting the other categories. And since it does not fit apps neither / .ipa, same. Sorry moderators if I went on the wrong, if you can move it, go for it. I'd appreciate that. Or just tell me where and close the thread.
  6. Rain Lol GIF by FaZe Clan

    Seeing updates from @L808being like.

    Dude's an OG. Many many thanks for your services and your work. It is very much appreciated. Saying it all for the whole community and myself. Thanks a lot mate. You're good at what you do, keep going! Respects.

    1. L808

      L808

      Glad you like when i'm updating but i'm not a robot lol

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines