• Matte Black
Sign in to follow this  
Asad004

Help/Support Need for Speed No Limits low graphics

2 posts in this topic

Question

Asad004    778

Hello everyone,

I downloaded NFS no limits few days ago on my Samsung Galaxy S6, but the game has very low graphics. I googled it and found that graphic quality can be changed by editing .json file with es file explorer.

I did that and despite setting all values to maximum, there was no improvemement in graphics.

I really like this game but can't play it due to poor graphics.

Please help me to fix this.

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By AxCE
      Hello, somehow i have two overwatch acc's and i'd like to use an aimbot on one of them. I had no problem with getting banned on one of my acc's because i can just use the other one, but i heard that blizzard is hardware-banning people.
      So i wanted to ask if it is possible to avoid a hardware ban by playing/hacking on a virtual machine or if there's another way to avoid it.
      Thanks.
    • By benahadz
      I keep getting "temporary unavailable" when im trying to buy a crate or whatever..
      It says its a part of the mod menu but doesnt work, everything else is just perfect. Any solutions?
      thanks!
    • By Baker Ya Maker
      So I finally got it. I got my Ipa; https://gyazo.com/54345563d742f63d310709988e921122 I got the info.plist; https://gyazo.com/df9e749f29fb8bb6e46f79339234bc4b

Now I want to show you and see if I did the editing right inside of the plist. https://gyazo.com/c42be507b6d8d35578539f826b780fdc Is that what it will be like if not please take a screenshot of what your editing looks like. 
      By the way, using the editing shown in the screenshot, I saved it and sideloaded it onto the springboard , when I open the app on my ipad air 2 it automatically crashes.

• By oAuzi
      With iBackupBot 5.5.3 no matter what I do I always get error -1 when trying to restore. I've tried using older versions however I run into problems with compability. Any ideas on how to get past this?
      If there is a better way to apply a cheat save that'd be nice. And the new 2017 method won't work,  I need to mess with the libraries 
    • By FelipeEdu123
      I'm planning to buy another iDevice - an older one (..5,5s,6..) - but I only experienced iOS since the 7.1, so I want help to choose the best device for hacking app's coins.
      All that I remember is that it was possible to use ifunbox and others to easily mod folders in iOS 7.
      Thank you