Tinker Island: Survival Adventure v1.0.19

xBlanket

35 posts in this topic

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hack coming soon :)

Find out how to hack the gems. I'll try to do the resources now

Edit 2 : since I don't play the game, could someone explain where I can get the gold material so I can tey to hack it too? Thanks

Edit 3 : I won't be hacking the recourses since I have to get far in the game to get them all. And I'm sure you guys don't want to start the game too far :) Gem hack coming out today

Edit 2 : since I don't play the game, could someone explain where I can get the gold material so I can tey to hack it too? Thanks

Edit 3 : I won't be hacking the recourses since I have to get far in the game to get them all. And I'm sure you guys don't want to start the game too far :) Gem hack coming out today

You refill all the resources with Gems.

Gem hack is more than enough, thanks!

Archived