*NEW* Download Jailbroken Apps Without Being Jailbroken

ObjectiveC

124 posts in this topic

Hey Guys! :D

It's me, ObjectiveC, and today we bring a cool method to download jailbroken apps even if you are not jailbroken! I stumbled across this a couple months ago, and it was really new to me. After using the method, I still use it to this day.  :)

You know those apps that somehow got on the Appstore, but got taken down for some reason? Well today, I give you the ultimate tutorial on how to make your iOS experience, amazing!

Not many people know this method, and it has fixed so many errors I have had in the past such as hacking old apps, hacking Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tinder, etc follower apps, the Movie Box, "video unavailable" error, ability to download ANY app or ANY deleted app for free in two clicks, and just a WHOLE LOT MORE  :D This method also includes ALMOST EVERY EMULATOR YOU COULD IMAGINE. SUCH AS POKEMON, MARIOKART, SUPER SMASH BROS, ETC. IT HAS IT ALL! DOWNLOAD WITH EASE. THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE MOST USEFUL THINGS I HAVE EVER MANAGED TO GET MY HANDS ON, AND IT DEFINITELY MAKE YOUR LIFE 100X BETTER THAN IT WAS BEFORE!!!  :D

3ECe547.jpg

zqgDm0I.jpg

YHQj4Af.jpg

Hidden Content

React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content & download link.

Don't forget to click the 
"Thanks" button as well as the blue heart, if you want more tutorials and hacks!  :D

- Objective C -

Updated by ObjectiveC
  • Like 96
  • Winner 9
  • Thanks 18
  • Haha 6
  • Agree 24
  • Informative 10