Jump to content

How to get rid of old taig untether jailbreak from cydia


Go to solution Solved by DanYal,

9 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted

I updated to iOS 9.0.2 and jailbroke. Before I did that, I created a fresh iTunes backup, factory reset the device, jailbroke, then restored the iTunes backup and now I have the old taig untether jailbreak installed in cydia which I can't get rid of, there isn't any delete or remove button.

 

[imgur](http://i.imgur.com/hemuGxy.jpg)

Posted

Well, you should have that if you Jailbroken with Pangu.

 

And no, so far haven't found a way to hide the upgrade or remove it. I even made a topic about this myself. :)

Posted

I think that package is implemented into Cydia itself. :lol:

 

It follows wherever you go.

 

Why do you want to delete it?

Posted

I think that package is implemented into Cydia itself. :lol:

It follows wherever you go.

Why do you want to delete it?

I don't think it's supposed to be in the iOS 9 Pangu cydia. I think I have it because I restored a backup which I made while I was jailbroken on 8.4 with taig.

If I wouldn't have restored, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have it on iOS 9.

Posted

I don't think it's supposed to be in the iOS 9 Pangu cydia. I think I have it because I restored a backup which I made while I was jailbroken on 8.4 with taig.

If I wouldn't have restored, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have it on iOS 9.

Well, that solves your problem. Don't restore to a backup. :p

 

I'm hoping to update to 9.1 when there's a jailbreak. ^_^

  • Solution
Posted

I updated to iOS 9.0.2 and jailbroke. Before I did that, I created a fresh iTunes backup, factory reset the device, jailbroke, then restored the iTunes backup and now I have the old taig untether jailbreak installed in cydia which I can't get rid of, there isn't any delete or remove button.

 

[imgur](http://i.imgur.com/hemuGxy.jpg)

If you download xmodgames repo then delete it 

Posted (edited)

Uninstall xmodgames repo....done

Updated by kings121
Posted

Apparently that solves the problem but only while the repo is removed. If I add it again to receive updates for xmod, taig is back.

Any other repo which contains the latest xmod updates?

Posted

Apparently that solves the problem but only while the repo is removed. If I add it again to receive updates for xmod, taig is back.

Any other repo which contains the latest xmod updates?

No , Only apt.xmodgames.com have the latest update of xmod 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Our picks

    • Little Kitty, Big City +1 Jailed Cheat [ Full Game Unlocked ]
      Modded/Hacked App: Little Kitty, Big City By Double Dagger Studio, LTD
      Bundle ID: com.doubledaggerstudio.littlekittybigcity
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/little-kitty-big-city/id6760796215?uo=4

       


      🤩 Hack Features

      -- Full Game Unlocked
      • 0 replies
    • MAke Drama : MAD +3 Jailed Cheats [ Damage & Defence ]
      Modded/Hacked App: MAke Drama : MAD By Wemade Connect Co., Ltd.
      Bundle ID: com.wemadeconnect.ios.makedrama
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/make-drama-mad/id6757506278?uo=4

       


      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defence Multiplier
      - God Mode
      • 9 replies
    • ANOTHER EDEN Global +7 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: ANOTHER EDEN By WFS, Inc.
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=ANOTHER EDEN

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Never Die
      - Unlimited MP
      - Battle EXP Multiplier
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Pick Up Items Multiplier
      - Fishing Rod Fast Level

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      DDownload via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
      • 2 replies
    • Neo Monsters +6 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: Neo Monsters By ZigZaGame Inc.
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pockettrend.neomonsters

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Capture 100%
      - Unlimited Team Cost
      - Trainig To Max Level
      - Run = Win + Auto Capture

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
      • 1 reply
    • On Raft v1.0.0 [ +3 Cheats ] Currency Multiplier
      Modded/Hacked App: On Raft By 24 HIT Riga SIA
      Bundle ID: com.on.raft
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/on-raft/id6760892302?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO / Rewards Free
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Resources Multiplier
      - Debug Menu
      • 3 replies
    • On Raft v1.0.0 [ +3 Jailed ] Currency Multiplier
      Modded/Hacked App: On Raft By 24 HIT Riga SIA
      Bundle ID: com.on.raft
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/on-raft/id6760892302?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO / Rewards Free
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Resources Multiplier
      - Debug Menu
      • 2 replies
    • Artillery: Fight For America v1.4.1 [ +3 Cheats ] Currency ADD
      Modded/Hacked App: Artillery: Fight For America By Dats Games LTD
      Bundle ID: dats.games.artillerymasterffa
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/artillery-fight-for-america/id6503918235?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO
      - Currency ADD
      - Currency Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • Artillery: Fight For America v1.4.1 [ +3 Jailed ] Currency ADD
      Modded/Hacked App: Artillery: Fight For America By Dats Games LTD
      Bundle ID: dats.games.artillerymasterffa
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/artillery-fight-for-america/id6503918235?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO
      - Currency ADD
      - Currency Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • Evolve and Win v0.3.2 [ +10 Cheats ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Evolve and Win By Sidra Sadeed
      Bundle ID: com.ss.apes.evolve.win
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evolve-and-win/id6772149297?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
      • 0 replies
    • Evolve and Win v0.3.2 [ +10 Jailed ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Evolve and Win By Sidra Sadeed
      Bundle ID: com.ss.apes.evolve.win
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evolve-and-win/id6772149297?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
      • 0 replies
    • Last Combat: Z Shooter v1.0.2 [ +7 Jailed ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: Last Combat: Z Shooter By PIXEL KING PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.sg.lastaura.army.zombie.shooter
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/last-combat-z-shooter/id6812733413?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win
      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - Higher Damage
      - Damage Multiplier
      • 2 replies
    • Last Combat: Z Shooter v1.0.2 [ +7 Cheats ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: Last Combat: Z Shooter By PIXEL KING PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.sg.lastaura.army.zombie.shooter
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/last-combat-z-shooter/id6812733413?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win
      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - Higher Damage
      - Damage Multiplier
      • 0 replies
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines