Jump to content

311 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yes, it makes perfect sense. I asked because I changed it to something else - not what you have in the code, but it didn't work.

The string appears two or three times, and I changed them one by one and tested each change. I even changed the function name to something different, but unfortunately, when I click "Export," it still shows the purchase dialogue and indicates that it's a pro feature.

So, I assume more debugging is needed. Unfortunately, I have zero experience with macOS, and I’m still taking my first steps with IDA Pro, figuring out what to do and how to proceed.

The good thing is that the code is not protected. I used to crack programs 15 years ago that had so many sh!tty protections, but since then, I stopped, and now it feels like I’m almost starting everything from the beginning. I miss the old OllyDbg. Even now, we have x64dbg, which is amazing, but it’s still not available for macOS. :)

Thanks again, will try to debug tomorrow a bit more, hope to find a way to disable this dialog or register it.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
Posted
On 1/11/2025 at 11:57 AM, yasszumi said:

(im not english speaker sorry)
I'm having trouble disabling the option to show the Pro effects again. I leave the projects tab open, type 'off,' and click OK, but the effects remain hidden, even after closing and reopening. Could someone help me? :(

It is! I had the same problem but I just searched for the name of the Pro effect I wanted to use and it came up.

  • Like 1
Posted

10/10 Amazing, hope you have a great day! I appreciate your hard work! :) I spent maybe 4 hours looking around, and found a reddit post with this post... and you made those 4 hours worth it hahaha. ❤️ 

  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1
Posted

hey, I have problem. While I click export it says  "cant export network error. Check your internet connection and try again". I think it happens on longer vidoes that contains a lot of pro features. My video is 5 minutes long, all features I use are pros and then this problem accur. Any thoughts how to solve this? Crack works for shorter videos like 1 minute long. 

Posted
17 minutes ago, chaoticss said:

hey, I have problem. While I click export it says  "cant export network error. Check your internet connection and try again". I think it happens on longer vidoes that contains a lot of pro features. My video is 5 minutes long, all features I use are pros and then this problem accur. Any thoughts how to solve this? Crack works for shorter videos like 1 minute long. 

okay there is some problem with captions, like I use them and then it says there is some network issue. I first exported my audio and visuals and now I will add some captions. 

Posted
31 minutes ago, chaoticss said:

okay there is some problem with captions, like I use them and then it says there is some network issue. I first exported my audio and visuals and now I will add some captions. 

okay I have no idea why, but when I use auto captions tool there is that network problem while exporting. So this aspect is to improve

 

Posted
13 minutes ago, chaoticss said:

okay I have no idea why, but when I use auto captions tool there is that network problem while exporting. So this aspect is to improve

 

LAST UPDATE I PROMISE - I had to set 2k resolution instead of 4k and it works. LOL

Posted
8 hours ago, chaoticss said:

hey, I have problem. While I click export it says  "cant export network error. Check your internet connection and try again". I think it happens on longer vidoes that contains a lot of pro features. My video is 5 minutes long, all features I use are pros and then this problem accur. Any thoughts how to solve this? Crack works for shorter videos like 1 minute long. 

Hello, I had the same issue it has to do some captions I'm assuming. But, I fixed it by logging into another account and was able to export the same exact file/video without changing anything.

Posted
17 hours ago, OPX33 said:

Hello, I had the same issue it has to do some captions I'm assuming. But, I fixed it by logging into another account and was able to export the same exact file/video without changing anything.

yeahh, for me it worked while I was at ecporting tab and I was changing randomly video setting like switch 4k to 2k, bitrate etc. and then it works. It also works when you change file name.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Our picks

    • Artillery: Fight For America v1.4.1 [ +3 Cheats ] Currency ADD
      Modded/Hacked App: Artillery: Fight For America By Dats Games LTD
      Bundle ID: dats.games.artillerymasterffa
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/artillery-fight-for-america/id6503918235?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO
      - Currency ADD
      - Currency Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • Artillery: Fight For America v1.4.1 [ +3 Jailed ] Currency ADD
      Modded/Hacked App: Artillery: Fight For America By Dats Games LTD
      Bundle ID: dats.games.artillerymasterffa
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/artillery-fight-for-america/id6503918235?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO
      - Currency ADD
      - Currency Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • Evolve and Win v0.3.2 [ +10 Cheats ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Evolve and Win By Sidra Sadeed
      Bundle ID: com.ss.apes.evolve.win
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evolve-and-win/id6772149297?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
      • 0 replies
    • Evolve and Win v0.3.2 [ +10 Jailed ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Evolve and Win By Sidra Sadeed
      Bundle ID: com.ss.apes.evolve.win
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evolve-and-win/id6772149297?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
      • 0 replies
    • Last Combat: Z Shooter v1.0.2 [ +7 Jailed ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: Last Combat: Z Shooter By PIXEL KING PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.sg.lastaura.army.zombie.shooter
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/last-combat-z-shooter/id6812733413?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win
      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - Higher Damage
      - Damage Multiplier
      • 1 reply
    • Last Combat: Z Shooter v1.0.2 [ +7 Cheats ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: Last Combat: Z Shooter By PIXEL KING PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.sg.lastaura.army.zombie.shooter
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/last-combat-z-shooter/id6812733413?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win
      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - Higher Damage
      - Damage Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game +5 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game By Drop Fake Inc
      Bundle ID: com.dropfake.wb.dcko
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/ph/app/dcko-super-hero-fighting-game/id6762230836?uo=4

       

      📌 Mod Requirements

      - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
      - Sideloadly or alternatives.
      - Computer running Windows/macOS/Linux with iTunes installed.

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Skills Always Ready
      - No Tag Cooldown
      - Auto Play

       

      ⬇️ iOS Hack Download IPA Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App







       

      📖 PC Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer. To download from the iOSGods App, see our iOSGods App IPA Download Tutorial which includes a video example.
      STEP 2: Download Sideloadly and install it on your Windows or Mac.
      STEP 3: Open Sideloadly on your computer, connect your iOS device, and wait until your device name appears in Sideloadly.
      STEP 4: Once your iDevice is recognized, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it into the Sideloadly application.
      STEP 5: Enter your Apple Account email, then press “Start.” You’ll then be asked to enter your password. Go ahead and provide the required information.
      STEP 6: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA. If there are issues during installation, please read the note below.
      STEP 7: Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles / VPN & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from step 6, and then tap on 'Trust [email protected]'.
      STEP 8: Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed app and everything should work fine. You may need to follow further per app instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

      NOTE: iOS/iPadOS 16 and later, you must enable Developer Mode. For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, please post your issue below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A
      • 19 replies
    • Dead Ahead: Enforcers +4 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: Dead Ahead: Enforcers By ABE Entertainment Limited
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobirate.dacom

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Currency Multiplier
      - NO ADS

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
      • 1 reply
    • DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game +5 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game By Drop Fake Inc
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dropfake.wb.dcko

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Skills Always Ready
      - No Tag Cooldown
      - Auto Play

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
      • 2 replies
    • Food Gang v2.2.4 [ +8 Jailed ] ADD Currency
      Modded/Hacked App: Food Gang By Bloop
      Bundle ID: com.bloop.food
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/food-gang/id1497116240?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ATK MAX
      - HP MAX
      === VIP ===
      - VIP Active
      - ADS NO / Rewards Free
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - ADD Tokens
      - Opponent & AI / Don't Attack
      • 1 reply
    • Castle Master:Total Battle v1.0.2 [ +8 Cheats ] Currency Multiplier
      Modded/Hacked App: Castle Master:Total Battle By Beijing Quhai Internet Technology Co., Ltd.
      Bundle ID: com.funsea.castlemaster
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/castle-master-total-battle/id6772035529?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Coin Multiplier
      - Diamond Multiplier
      - Green Gem Multiplier
      - EXP Multiplier
      - Cup Multiplier
      - Multi Chest
      - Free Arena Chest
      - Tile Cost / No Need B-Gold Reveal Tile / Easy Win
      • 0 replies
    • Castle Master:Total Battle v1.0.2 [ +8 Jailed ] Currency Multiplier
      Modded/Hacked App: Castle Master:Total Battle By Beijing Quhai Internet Technology Co., Ltd.
      Bundle ID: com.funsea.castlemaster
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/castle-master-total-battle/id6772035529?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Coin Multiplier
      - Diamond Multiplier
      - Green Gem Multiplier
      - EXP Multiplier
      - Cup Multiplier
      - Multi Chest
      - Free Arena Chest
      - Tile Cost / No Need B-Gold Reveal Tile / Easy Win
      • 2 replies
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines