Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.8.92 +3 Map Hack, Auto AIM, ESP

Saitama

Does New Rootless deb works fine?  

685 members have voted

1. 1. Does New Rootless deb works fine?

954 posts in this topic

Any ideas why the apps crashes when the phone is jailbroken with Taurine? Because the apps still open normally when the phone is jailbroken with Unc0ver

I disabled tweak injection for MLBB using Libhooker Configurator (similar to Choicy) but still crashes.

I also try to disable tweak injection using Taurine, but still no luck, apps still crashes.

Weird thing is, if the phone is on unjailbroken state, the game loads nicely.

Updated by The9squad

18 hours ago, The9squad said:

Any ideas why the apps crashes when the phone is jailbroken with Taurine? Because the apps still open normally when the phone is jailbroken with Unc0ver

I disabled tweak injection for MLBB using Libhooker Configurator (similar to Choicy) but still crashes.

I also try to disable tweak injection using Taurine, but still no luck, apps still crashes.

Weird thing is, if the phone is on unjailbroken state, the game loads nicely.

on mine checkra1n 13.5 crash caused by SubstrateLoader - and problem solved by using together choicy and ChoicyLoader

4 minutes ago, Saitama said:

on mine checkra1n 13.5 crash caused by SubstrateLoader - and problem solved by using together choicy and ChoicyLoader

also if i in Choicy activate Disable Tweak Injection - it crashes too - no need to activate it

3 hours ago, Big Tuck said:

Needs update 

nope

UPDATES COME ONLY WITH FORCE UPDATES.

disable auto updates
use downgrade

Updated by Saitama

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines