Jump to content

1,493 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 1/21/2023 at 3:41 PM, sideear said:

@AlyssaX64 As others said, this make user not be able to level up. Also, the game detects that I'm using 3rd party app and warns. Will there be improvement soon?

@AlyssaX64 Could you check this, please?

Posted

@AlyssaX64 Which jb detection bypass should I use with your latest deb file for 1.9? I tried Shadow, Hestia, and a-bypass but the game still doesn’t let me level up or complete main levels.
 

thank you for your hard work and knowledge!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines