Jump to content

tent2me

Senior Member
  • Posts

    109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tent2me

  1. I read its fine to cheat in arena, not ok for challenge arena, not ok for Frontier hunter and ok for raid if u lock ur raid so that others dont notice ur cheat n report u.
  2. I'm like checking back ten times a day for ios7 update..
  3. Running out of energy all the time. Desperate for ios7 mod ????
  4. Don't think we gona get ios7 before server maintenance
  5. I believe you enter battle with items that you don't have anymore. Zero item in ur inventory.
  6. Not complaining but non vip has their mod but we don't.
  7. Praying for update but Vox hasn't been online for weeks.
  8. Hope this mod will be updated soon after client update!
  9. Anyone have problem with FH22 result? Happen to me twice I did not rank up bcos I got 0 esteem points but I end the FH at rank 5000. Dare not clock in ticket fear they look into my account and found I cheat.
  10. Oh dear. Sorry to hear that. But how you manage to have vortex mod?
  11. I know, that's why when I forgot to turn off one hit ko & enter raid, I'll turn off before entering battle with boss. But this will cause the game to crash.
  12. Just helping to provide feedback. Don't know if it's my phone or something. Game will crash to home if toggle one-hit ko in raid. I enter raid with one-hit ko and try to turn it off, when I enter battle with the boss, game will crash. Ios7. No big deal, was hoping for new features!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines