Jump to content

Xplo1ter

Member
  • Posts

    55
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Xplo1ter

  1. after the 5th try, finally worked on my 10.2.0
  2. weird, it did not work on my iphone 7+ running 10.2.0, but installed fine on my wife's 7+ running 10.2.1
  3. happy to update that the ban was temporary at 3 days. I was able to still be in the alliance and participate in wars
  4. Used to play Boom Beach but switched to dominations since I maxed out in BB and they lack new contents, no new real content in past year.
  5. So I used the hack for non jail broken device. Logged in today and saw "ban for suspicious activity." With a 3 days timer. Looking in from my second account, the ban account is rolled back to before the hack. Do u guys know if once the ban is lifted, will I be able to participate in world war and alliance ? I know Dida mentioned that sometimes they ban account and revoke ur ability to play with friends. It's a bummer since I spent some real money before the hack, like $150 to get to level 103 Industrial Age. And I joined VIP here just for this hack since I don't play any other games.
  6. Tried it with the non-jailbroken hack, does not seem to be working. Maybe only working in conjunction with jailbroken freeze hack?
  7. interested in trying this, thanks!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines