Jump to content

AntiSaint

Senior Member
  • Posts

    111
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AntiSaint

  1. Hey everyone, nice to meet you! I'm 21 year old military guy who spends a lot of time working with communications and artillery. I'm trying to learn how to hack iOS so I ended up here. If anyone knows a good place to start let me know!
  2. I want it because I'm deployed and in my down time there's nothing to do. No women out here either dang it!
  3. Hoping for a 64 bit solution soon! I requested this recently and said k would pay 50.00 US's to the first to make it happen. Pm me
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines