-
Posts
127 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by fall2pieces
-
Help/Support Makefile:8: *** Missing seperator
fall2pieces replied to fall2pieces's topic in Help & Support
Looks like it was an issue in the make file with the bundle ID. Took the bundle ID out for testing and was able to get past that point, but now receiving a different error. Will post screenshot below. Also any info or screenshot of how a bundle ID should be placed in makefile if I don't have the .plist file. I saw that you use the </string> bundle ID</string> but when I input that, that is when I was receiving the error. -
Help/Support Makefile:8: *** Missing seperator
fall2pieces replied to fall2pieces's topic in Help & Support
Tried to add the extra space and still getting the error. I even cleaned out the tweak.xm file to only one change and still the same error. -
Help/Support Makefile:8: *** Missing seperator
fall2pieces replied to fall2pieces's topic in Help & Support
Is it the formatting? I was following a tutorial on how to write up the code, but it wasn't super descriptive and its been months since I have used theos so I can't exactly remember what I am doing wrong. -
Help/Support Makefile:8: *** Missing seperator
fall2pieces replied to fall2pieces's topic in Help & Support
-
Help/Support Trying to install Theos on Windows environment
fall2pieces replied to fall2pieces's topic in Help & Support
Was able to get it working, Thanks! -
I am trying to compile a tweak and when I run the make command, I receive a 'Makefile:8: *** Missing Seperator' error. Below is my code. I have read that it is usually caused by their not being tabs, and have tried user 'tab' and also the code <tab> that is in it now, but nothing seems to be working. %hook ALIncentivizeInterstitialAd -(bool)wasFullyWatched { <tab>return True; } %end %hook FlurryAdUnit -(bool)rewardable { <tab>return True; } %end %hook NativeXReward -(id)getAmount { <tab>return [NSNumber numberWithInteger: 999999]; } %end %hook SUBaseAdapter -(bool)isRewardedVideoExhausted { <tab>return False; } %end %hook SupersonicPlacementInfo -(id)rewardAmount { <tab>return [NSNumber numberWithInteger:999999]; } %end %hook ALTimedTaskResult -(bool)containedVideo { <tab>return True; } -(void)setExecutionDuration:(id) { <tab>argument = [NSNumber numberWithInteger:0]; } -(id)executionDuration { <tab>return [NSNumber numberWithInteger:0]; } %end
-
Tutorial Install Theos & Dependencies (Windows)
fall2pieces replied to AnotherLurker's topic in Tutorials
Going to try this. Thanks -
Help/Support Trying to install Theos on Windows environment
fall2pieces posted a topic in Help & Support
Hello, I am trying to get theos setup on my windows 10 computer and I am using coolstars tutorial for it. http://sharedinstance.net/2013/12/build-on-windows/ . Whenever I try using git clone -b windows git://github.com/coolstar/theos.git, I receive an error fatal: destination path 'theos' already exists and is not an empty directory. Any help would be much appreciated! -
Learning Java and C+ at the same time to get a jump on learning coding.
-
Help/Support Learning IDA pro and running into Binary issues
fall2pieces replied to fall2pieces's topic in Help & Support
Thank you!!! -
Help/Support Learning IDA pro and running into Binary issues
fall2pieces replied to fall2pieces's topic in Help & Support
Cracked IPA, how do I get the binary? Sorry I know this is probably stupid as hell, but my mind is working fantastic right now. -
Help/Support Learning IDA pro and running into Binary issues
fall2pieces posted a topic in Help & Support
So I have been working with and learning some app coding/cracking and have successfully made a few just off my phone, but I am wanting to use IDA Pro so I am able to do more complex hacking. I am running into issues right out of the gate, and it's probably a really stupid issue, but I am struggling figuring it out. I load a cracked IPA (from rastricrac) into IDA Pro and after it opens the file, I can see some of the coding, but no functions show up. When I try to search for keywords, nothing appears, when I know they are in the app, because I am using a game that I have already hacked on my phone, in IDA, so that I know its doable. Any help? Also I do not have access to a jailbroken phone currently as I had to force update to 10.1.1 and am waiting on the new release that supports the TSCM chip in the 6s. Thanks for any help! -
Save Game Free Gems in clash of clans and more (issue fixed)
fall2pieces replied to ViRaLSanity's topic in Save Game Cheats
Thanks! -
I was messing around with lldb and debugging apps, when I kept coming across an error message. After looking into the error message, I saw someone had wrote to reset all settings and that should fix the error. Well I did that (Just the 'settings' not 'settings and content') and now my phone is stuck in a bootloop with the progress bar about 2/3 of the way complete. Is there any known fix for this, or a way to restore from backup in DFU without updating the firmware? Kind of feeling SOL right now. Thanks
-
[Tutorial] How to Hack Using GNU-Debugger (GDB)
fall2pieces replied to EvillyG00d's topic in Tutorials
Unable to start GDB: cannont find binary in '/var/usr/libraryexec/gdb/gdb-arm-apple-darwin' Any suggestions. Tried reinstalling and still same issue -
Tutorial [Working on iOS 9] How to get LLDB Working on Windows!
fall2pieces replied to Rook's topic in Tutorials
I reset passwords for mobile and root, then reinstalled openssh and now it's working. Thanks!! -
Tutorial [Working on iOS 9] How to get LLDB Working on Windows!
fall2pieces replied to Rook's topic in Tutorials
Having issues logging into puTTy. Tried root: alpine and it just gives me "Access Denied". Tried with the 127.0.0.1 as well as my phones IP and same message. -
Help/Support Looking for certain header/value
fall2pieces replied to fall2pieces's topic in Help & Support
I've been using theos so far. Sorry for all the questions, literally just starting to play around with this and have been going through some tutorials. -
I am working on a hack for Tiny Sheep and I have been able to find and modify most of the currency within the game, but the main premium currency is no where to be found. Typically I've noticed that they fall under the same header, typically something like "User" etc. The premium "crystal" currency is the only one that is not there. I have looked for the past day now trying to find it and have been unsuccessful. Any ideas where someone might store info like that? Thanks!
-
[TUTORIAL] How To Hack Using Mobile Substrate (Method Hooking)
fall2pieces replied to EvillyG00d's topic in Tutorials
Sorry to be a pain again, but what is the proper format for inserting the bundle ID into the tweak.plist? It isn't just inserting 'com.company.user' into the plist file is it? I searched for a bit and couldn't come across anything for the actual code format for it. Thanks! Edit: never mind, I got it fixed! -
[TUTORIAL] How To Hack Using Mobile Substrate (Method Hooking)
fall2pieces replied to EvillyG00d's topic in Tutorials
Thanks for the quick help!! -
[TUTORIAL] How To Hack Using Mobile Substrate (Method Hooking)
fall2pieces replied to EvillyG00d's topic in Tutorials
Thanks for the tutorial! When compiling, I receive an error ***You did not specify a target, and the "" platform does not define a default target. Stop. Any suggestions. I'm assuming something needs to be added to the MakeFile or I haven't input the correct target code into the myhack.plist. Thanks! -
Tutorial How to create free unlimited .edu email adresses!
fall2pieces replied to Joka's topic in Tutorials
You rock! -
Hey guys, This may be a stupid question, but is there any way to export a flex patch to just a patcher file that you could upload elsewhere? Thanks!