Jump to content

smartlove0102

Senior Member
  • Posts

    276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smartlove0102

  1. Yess, I already got it sorry for my misunderstanding. As always please keep up your great work. Thank youuuuu
  2. I did put all the files together like this but the first command didn't do anything (chmod +x packfrida.sh)
  3. I did tho. I put all the flies that you said in the file folder and use terminal run the command. But i will try again. Thank you sir
  4. Hey just try to update the cheat by myself to 2.0.32, and got this after tryna run the .JS script in the game. Anyone know how to fix this I use H5Frida 16.0.10 (all in one pack) - ALPHA VERSION - v1.8.2 @Happy Secret
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines