Jump to content

Anumati

Senior Member
  • Posts

    66
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Anumati

  1. Hey Thanks! But even with the Delay Function switched on, the game still shows the "Update New Game Version" popup.
  2. Best of luck in getting Novice Cheaters Title!
  3. Awesome, thanks!
  4. Only works for old devices, years will pass by before this is updated again.
  5. That's all I've experienced for now
  6. New Bugs Found: -Features 2, 3, & 9 after being used several times in quests or dungeons cause the game to crash, saying "Unknown item found". -New bug: When completing new dungeons like one of the 7 heroes quests which normally gives Karma and Zel as well as 1 Gem, it tells you that you received the Gem, but it doesn't transfer at all, even after restarting the game altogether, with getting no Gem at all. (Happened 4 times after doing 4 different versions of the heroes quest) -Feature 4 sometimes turns itself off and doesn't work in the game after playing for a while, the solution for me in my old device was restarting the game. -Feature 10 the 0 keys dungeon for example when entering the parade Garden, it doesn't show the other options within each dungeon like with the metal parade having the Super Metal Parade and the Mega metal Parade (They just don't show nor give you the option to choose). Thanks I hope this helps in making a version for new devices! -And "Unexpected Error has occured" when doing an honor summon after receiving the 100 honor from the feature and attempting to summon New Bug: Grand Quest Cannot be accessed, the icon for it stays frozen. -New Bug 6/29/2015- gems earned while the hack is on do not transfer at all, and daily log in prizes do not appear in gift box nor the prizes for leveling up 10 levels for example.
  7. Yep, to 777, now after doing all that, once I start my brave frontier game the screen goes black and all after doing everything correctly, but only when I turn on the hack, seem to only be working for you since its your game file I guess? At this point all that can be done is wait for iosv64 to hopefully soon update the hack since it's possible given your example
  8. The link once opened in dropbox doesn't give me the option to open in Ifile
  9. Iphone 6+ I highly doubt that since it doesn't even work on my iPhone 6 lol
  10. I hope the required bugs are found in order to patch it for newer devices
  11. What? It works for the current version 1.3.22? On 64 bit devices?
  12. Oh alright thanks, asked since I still saw people thanking this hack, so I thought it still works even for the current version lol
  13. Does this still work with 1.3.22 new global version since I see people thanking it even today?
  14. Taig will issue an update via Cydia Substrate later today to fix this issue
  15. Has anyone tried the hacks in Raid Battle? If so, did you get banned or did some work and other not?
  16. Hey Javi, thanks! I meant to ask, if you can add the squad stats back again, and maybe put a warning "not to use in Trials". I understand why you removed it, but maybe a warning can be added for those who are thinking of even using it for the Trials even though they still have the Immortality Mod I want this mod back for quick completion of missions for example since the easy evolve mod isn't available, being able to quick spam the Metal Parade would be nice. Thanks again!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines