Jump to content

ryanhuynh24

Senior Member
  • Posts

    108
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ryanhuynh24

  1. how can return to ios 8.4 ? now i'm use ios 9.1 but ios 9.1 not supported jailbreak
  2. so can i backup cydia source ?
  3. no ... i just upgrade and then i have that problems
  4. i can't enter Safe Mode
  5. nothing happens out
  6. but I stuck close to 1 hour boot logo
  7. i'm use Ipad 3,4 IOS 8.4 when I updated 7 tweaks (I do not recall what this tweak, but remember that there Cydia Substrate) it respring, respring finished, it was on the boot logo
  8. Thanks
  9. Happy Birthday Chrizk0 - senpai:)

  10. Can tell me how to hack coins and gems in online gaming? Eg : game dungeon link
  11. is work thanks you , thanks you every much !!
  12. it stood like this no, I use IOS 8.4 jb
  13. why i update game is just loading ?
  14. Can you hack dungeon link v1.2.8 ?
  15. http://iosgods.com/topic/3478-auto-clicker-for-iphone/
  16. http://autotouch.me/repohere you are @
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines