Jump to content

imp0ss1ble

Senior Member
  • Posts

    205
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by imp0ss1ble

  1. download the deb and put it in autoinstall
  2. thanks
  3. thanks
  4. Here's the question : when I make tweak that contain preferences bundle and install it. The preferences bundle is store plainly inside /Library/PreferenceBundles I want to encypt it. Note: take a look at CyDown preference. Its encrypted
  5. Title say all. EDIT: Here's the question : when I make tweak that contain preferences bundle and install it. The preferences bundle is store plainly inside /Library/PreferenceBundles I want to encypt it. Note: take a look at CyDown preference. Its encrypted
  6. some line spacing might help
  7. the app detected your Jailbreak
  8. How to remove the 'Newbie' title?

    1. de2ndlaw

      de2ndlaw

      1t5 imp0ss1ble

    2. Rook

      Rook

      When you're not a newbie you can

    3. imp0ss1ble
  9. Based on the method from this topic I made a tweak!! You can choose from 9 color (more coming soon) : Black Red Green Brown Red Purple Aqua White Gray Preview Download Link [hide] https://userscloud.com/jbj4kwqc9ln2 [/hide]
  10. what's that font ur using?
  11. title say all. Clutch doesnt work
  12. turn off your vpn and makesure your proxy is off
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines