Jump to content

ITz_kser

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,396
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ITz_kser

  1. maybe the hack outdated? But ibackupbot error -20 I didn't find anything about it
  2. Maybe you need to make another account
  3. I don't think trybreak wifi will work It break WEP passwords I don't think you will find a lot of WEP passwords :\
  4. Which step exactly also there a video if you didn't see it (if there any problem in the video tell me and I will change it )
  5. What do you mean? Jailbreak is easy and awesome which ios version ? If you have ios 8.4.1 or ios 9 you can't jailbreak
  6. The permission is easy press the (i) button right the file and set the owner and group: mobileAnd set the user-group-world to: read, write, execute Also some games crash if you do this tutorial If you try to use hack and it's didn't work put the URL here and I will see
  7. You can try this http://iosgods.com/topic/5595-tutorial-how-to-get-reset-gameloft-games-on-your-idevice/page-1 Also I think keychain method work for a lot of games but no way to unban your account just your iDevice
  8. Then make it solved
  9. I didn't find the file
  10. Which torrent you want to download (The URL )
  11. Do you try using appcake to download torrents?
  12. iTools in the PC Or ifunbox or any iphone file browser
  13. Try to use cellular data ? download a small game/app to see Try to use iTools to install app to your iDevice
  14. See the appstore some times the game say (waiting) but it download see appstore to know if it download or not?
  15. So do you get any error message?
  16. Did you get any error message? also maybe the games/apps what you want are not updated to ios 9
  17. Also pgyer and Make it sloved if any one works with you
  18. So did you mean it don't work completely? Or just wrong? Like if you play race game and the car turn left/right without you do anything? Edit: which ios which iDevice
  19. Sorry to be late I do every thing and install the hack +3 and +2 but both didn't work so maybe we can say the hack have problems also we are waiting for @Ianouar3G @lanouar3G to tell us if the hack have problems or not
  20. This is mean you don't need to do the lipo also maybe grand chase m hack have problems it didn't work to me too
  21. Be sure the owner and group are mobile andSet the permissions to 777 this is mean User: read,write,execute Group:read,write,execute World:read,write,execute
  22. Anyway which hack do you install? I'm download the game right now if the hack work fine for me I will tell you
  23. You can download WiFiPasswords from bigboss repo this tweak give you the passwords for known wifi
  24. This mean the binary what you want to thin it is armv7 this mean it's thined
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines