Jump to content

Ysz_jayc

Senior Member
  • Posts

    394
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ysz_jayc

  1. If anyone has problems with the free iap gems heart all my comments and pm me
  2. I did he’s offline can you tell him to eat online to update it real quick?
  3. AbsoulT1ion needs to update modern ops soon because it’s very cool and squad teams and friends sections😁 please tell him
  4. Only press it one time on the IG menu logo the close it anytime😁
  5. Yes but @DiDA is there any way you can put that feature but without needing a computer 😭 plz
  6. I don’t have a computer no where I’m only 12😭😭please help @DiDA
  7. If anyone has any problems with the free iap gems please pm me
  8. If any of you guys has problems with the free iap gems pm me I will input it in your account one per person
  9. Please pm me if you have problem with the iap free gems so I can input the gems in your account just give me the information (correct)
  10. Pm me I give you gems I help a lot of people and it worked pm me for gems
  11. @Joka can you look into the critical ops vip hack busmanl it crashes soon as I click on a game mode
  12. @Joka busmanl should update danger close or make it auto update 😀 can DIDA make it auto update?
  13. Wow I hate the devs have to pay to get cases why not earn it by playing? Is it possible to add free iap
  14. @Joka it says unlimited keys unable to update plz fix. And how do I get cases do I have to pay?
  15. Delete iosgods app version download the deb file one with mod menu sir.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines