Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By StrangePickle
      Hello guys!
      It has been a while since I posted a topic, and I have become inactive.
      I would just like to share part of my final project in my AP Computer Science class.
      My teacher told my class to create any game we wanted using java eclipse and only the console.
      So I created a randomly generated maze, it is not complete yet, I still have to add some functions n crap.
      But basically you start off with 200 points and lose 5 points every step you take, type "u" to go up, "d" to go down, "r" to go right, and "l" to go left. (Pretty basic)
      If you run the script in eclipse it is self explanatory. I put so many notes in the script so if you want to follow/learn the code you can try to.
      Welp here it is:

• By InCydias
      Working on iOS 11.2 and 11.2.1 (untested on iOS 11.2.2 but may still work)
      Update: confirmed to work through iOS 11.2.6
      For NonJailbroken Devices:

Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info  
    • By Amanullah
      Windows Task Manager is used to view details about processes running on your computer. Since it can be used to terminate programs that are misbehaving or are viruses disguised in the form of harmless programs, most spyware and viruses disable it to prevent themselves from being closed through it. Some administrators also disable Task Manager to prevent users from closing important security programs like antiviruses and anti-malwares.

In such situations, running the Task Manager will give the "Task Manager has been disabled by Administrator" error. However, there are some techniques you can use to re-enable task manager and close those harmful programs manually. This article contains few such simple techniques you can use to regain access to Task Managing privileges.

if you are the one who suffers from this problem take a look at This Video.
      thanks,
    • By PoisonXS
      Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info