• Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
Sign in to follow this  
VeNoM

Help/Support Cydia impactor stopped working

6 posts in this topic

Question

hey i need help.. my cydia impactor stopped working when i try to install hacked ipa. i was using the latest version of cydia impactor and running ios 11.3.1. it says stopped working when the installation is almost finish.. 

5 answers to this question

modern combat versus 1.6.5 

On 6/13/2018 at 4:58 AM, VeNoM said:

modern combat versus 1.6.5 

On 6/13/2018 at 11:56 AM, Ico1991 said:

Same problem with gta san andreas modded but says 32 arch error

On 6/13/2018 at 6:30 AM, skrilla1234 said:

I have this same issue but with the PUBG ipas

Read our “Cydia Impactor & FAQ” topic:

Try creating a new Windows User Account And sideload from there. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Azyria
      I'm new to this so please excuse me, there are a few games I play and I wanted to know if these work with any of the free in app  purchases. 
      Pocket Morty
      Fallout  Shelter. 
      When the 11.3 jailbreak comes out I'll be able to do it. Since right now I'm at 11.2.5. Which sucks I had to wait awhile. 
    • By RedHawX
      1. In-app purchase as usual not working (its random according to some users, for me its not working and not a problem).
      2. Free building not working anymore ( split is working so use it for now to split materials and build)
      3. Unlimited coins not working ( coins will 'DECREASE' as you use them so be cautious, if you have tens of thousands of coins its time to dispose of them, don't be greedy hoarder ).
      4.  Free crafting not working (use split for materials and craft the stuff).
      I could not test other features as i don't use them anywhere. Please add to this thread if you see any other feature that is not working at the moment.
      Note: This thread is not a rant or any other negative stuff. It's a feedback to the Mod developer. Please do not hate in the comments and be grateful for this free mod.

• By isaacvaz
      I have iPad Air iOS 11.1.2  Electra Jailbreak 1.0.4
      I install .deb hacks using FilzaEscaped,  after it installs and I respring, nothing new shows in settings...
      i did this:
      Go to this location – / Library / 
      Rename TweakInject folder to "TweakInject (1)" 
      Go to this location again – / Library / 
      Click "edit" (top right) and then click "more" (bottom right), and click "symbolic link" 
      Navigate to – / Library / Mobile Substrate / 
      Select "DynamicLibraries" so that it is highlighted and then click "select" (top right) 
      Go back to – / Library / 
      Rename the new "DynamicsLibraries" folder in – / Library / to "TweakInject
      after, dont work. When i install another tweak in cydia, create a file in folder  preferenceloader but when intall hackgods dont created file in this folder. 
       Please help me.
    • By Trippings
      When im installing a game it all goes fine all the way up to the end when its supposed to say completed it says nothing and closes on its own and i go to check my phone and the apps not their please help me. 
    • By Left4Zoey
      More information here: 
      Getting this error