• Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
NoobHaxoryeet

General How Do You Really Hack?

2 posts in this topic

Hi! So recently I've been into learning coding, making games and attempting to hack games. Although I have one problem. I don't know where to start with hacking games. I would love if somebody told me what most games use as a Coding language, how they hack it (eg. what applications they use, etc) and more basic info. 

You can find most information here:

Basically you can start with making simple tweak hacks or if you are good a coding move onto IDA which is an application you can use to modify the binary of an IPA (iOS application).

But you may also want an answer from some 'better hackers' than me lol so i'll leave that to them.

Edited by Fadexz
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By cHAuHaN
      A new app is live on App Store for watching movies and TV Shows for free. Download before it is removed by Apple.
      Here's the link to app:-
      https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/movies-diary/id1331405996?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D8

• By TigruAlb
      Good afternoon Iosgods forum, i been trying to find an IPA file the game Harry Potter-Hogwarts Mystery to try to hack it miself, but im unable to find it anywhere

I tried with itools, ifunbox,iexplorer, itunes, to extract the ipa file from my iphone 5s ios:11.2.6 without any luck, if any of you could do it i will really appreciate.

Note: I do not wish a prehacked ipa file just a regular one

Kind regards
    • By KinG HunteR
      Guys i need free youtube video downloader app like Net tube 
      possible to use in offline and background 
      must possible to download songs from youtube and Available in app store 

• By Arixxon
      So I downloaded the new game, and it feels like 90% Last Day just different textures? It's funny when even some materials are the same unchanged. I checked iTunes developer and seen they're different. Is that a theft or both games are by one studio? Also I started playing the jurassic one because Last Day stays on like 3 minutes until it crashes with the cheats from here. It was pretty fun tho, but every new update on hack makes it more unstable and unplayable at least on iOS 10.1.1 iPhone 6.
    • By The Zuhaib
      So, I woke up the other day and saw my favorite theme gone, what happened?