• Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
Arixxon

General Jurassic Survival vs Last Day on Earth

10 posts in this topic

So I downloaded the new game, and it feels like 90% Last Day just different textures? It's funny when even some materials are the same unchanged. I checked iTunes developer and seen they're different. Is that a theft or both games are by one studio? Also I started playing the jurassic one because Last Day stays on like 3 minutes until it crashes with the cheats from here. It was pretty fun tho, but every new update on hack makes it more unstable and unplayable at least on iOS 10.1.1 iPhone 6.

It is actually the same game. Same files, just different graphics.

As for your crashes, it seems like something is up with the new Doubl3Helix Jailbreak. I assume that's what you're using?

2 minutes ago, DiDA said:

It is actually the same game. Same files, just different graphics.

As for your crashes, it seems like something is up with the new Doubl3Helix Jailbreak. I assume that's what you're using?

Yalu Dark since my first JB on this device. Never had a problem except random reboots once a week or two weeks.

Posted (edited)

Last Day On Earth sucks now, It's been a year and nothing changed on the blueprints updates or nothing major updates. Still can't go to other side of the river, no multiplayer or what they promised to us. 

Jurassic Park Survival on the other hand, It's fun. Even though it's clearly the same mechanics and gameplay. It has battle royale kind of thing. You can ride and tame dinosaurs. ( Well, not currently yet. ) No multiplayer yet too though. Im hoping it doesn't go sideways as the LDOE. 

Edited by Icie

51 minutes ago, Icie said:

Last Day On Earth sucks now, It's been a year and nothing changed on the blueprints updates or nothing major updates. Still can't go to other side of the river, no multiplayer or what they promised to us. 

Jurassic Park Survival on the other hand, It's fun. Even though it's clearly the same mechanics and gameplay. It has battle royale kind of thing. You can ride and tame dinosaurs. ( Well, not currently yet. ) No multiplayer yet too though. Im hoping it doesn't go sideways as the LDOE. 

Riding dinosaurs is nothing than a promise, too. So far we only get the Royale bonus and hunting big dinosaurs for statuettes. I was hoping this other game won't get screwed up by releasing it unfinished. I enjoy playing it too but since there are no vaults or such things, it's really not a long-term game.

On 5/15/2018 at 8:24 AM, Basmal121 said:

Both sux

Any suggestions for a similar type game that is better than these two?

2 hours ago, osco said:

Any suggestions for a similar type game that is better than these two?

I personally look for games like that long-term and don't know any.

• Like 1