• Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
Jonn Martian

Help/Support Hacks doesn't work on Electra Jailbreak

15 posts in this topic

Question

Hello,

My device is iPad Mini 3, iOS 11.0.3 and jail-broken using Electra from official site (not used any mirror sites).

I am trying to install hack by Filza (installed from BigBoss repo) and installation having no any error but hack doesn't work.

I tried to install free hack of Injustice 2 ( for test, if it would work  want to purchase VIP for more hack features) but iOSGods window doesn't pops-up (Login window of iOSGods) when I start game.

I have tried by coping hack files direct to "TweakInject" folder directly too but that also doesn't work.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you :yes:

• Thanks 1

14 answers to this question

Hello,

Have you gotten the "Thank you" popup when opening the game?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jonn Martian said:

No.. :(

That means the .dylib and .plist isn't being injected into the game. You may have to manually copy the .dylib and .plist into TweakInject folder for them to apply.

Also, make sure your have the Injustice 2 version that the hack supports.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DiDA said:

That means the .dylib and .plist isn't being injected into the game. You may have to manually copy the .dylib and .plist into TweakInject folder for them to apply.

Also, make sure your have the Injustice 2 version that the hack supports.

Injustice 2 hack's post have no any declaration that it does support Electra or not but I tried doing copy manually for Last day on earth (Your hack post which supports Electra) but that also didn't work.

Just now, Jonn Martian said:

Injustice 2 hack's post have no any declaration that it does support Electra or not but I tried doing copy manually for Last day on earth (Your hack post which supports Electra) but that also didn't work.

Then that means your Electra installation is not working as it should or it's broken.

Copying the files manually to TweakInject folder should solve the problem.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DiDA said:

Then that means your Electra installation is not working as it should or it's broken.

I have jailbroken iPad just yesterday and it's latest version of Electra. Cydia and other tweak are working fine though. I do not have much knowledge about app hack installation.

3 minutes ago, DiDA said:

I dont think he is understanding you lol 

esp this part : "Copying the files manually to TweakInject folder should solve the problem."

• Like 1

Just now, ZahirSher said:

esp this part : "Copying the files manually to TweakInject folder should solve the problem."

I understood what he said :yes: but just wanted to say everything on this issue cause more clear info may help for solution :teehee:

3 minutes ago, ZahirSher said:

He already knows how, read the very first post. :p

• Like 1