• Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
Ted2

Tutorial IDA + LLDB Tutorial [Noob Friendly]

47 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ted2 said:

Watchpoints don't work on gdb. Gdb is connects within seconds, lldb not.  Lldb supports arm64, which gdb doesn't

i was wondering how you could hack sub_x games on android , there is gdb for android but i am not sure if it can ..

For the life of me i can get a debug connection between PC or Mac and the device.

PC-

ifunbox- cant find the port for usb tunnel or for the ssh terminal

Putty- connects but can nothing with it

MAC-

ifunbox- Doesn't have any tools with it

Cyberduck connects but have the whole Wine Bottle/ Parallel issue

This is the main bit i'm having issues with am unable to do anything further until i can get a connect and lldb working with eathother.

GDB on the device never continues. Just sits there saying continue... i go to app the which freezes ,then the whole iPad and have to rebooted and never continues. 

• Topic Author
  • 6 minutes ago, BigDaddy284 said:

For the life of me i can get a debug connection between PC or Mac and the device.

PC-

ifunbox- cant find the port for usb tunnel or for the ssh terminal

Putty- connects but can nothing with it

MAC-

ifunbox- Doesn't have any tools with it

Cyberduck connects but have the whole Wine Bottle/ Parallel issue

This is the main bit i'm having issues with am unable to do anything further until i can get a connect and lldb working with eathother.

GDB on the device never continues. Just sits there saying continue... i go to app the which freezes ,then the whole iPad and have to rebooted and never continues. 

Will make a tutorial on how to do on windows soon (create a port). On mac, you just need terminal. I linked a mac tutorial, in the requirements. Have a look at that :)

8 minutes ago, Ted2 said:

Will make a tutorial on how to do on windows soon (create a port). On mac, you just need terminal. I linked a mac tutorial, in the requirements. Have a look at that :)

Yeah but Mac one no good to me really as then i have issue with parallels and wine bottle, even more of a headache.

Have been trying on my boys PC all afternoon but just cant get it going. 

Gonna grab myself a windows laptop this week so if you could make a tutorial on SSH connection, setup Debug on device and PC (as it says it cant find the command), then how that all connects to lldb. If we could get all that in one place would be great.

Sometime these links to other tutorial lead us on a goose chase which ends up installing 15 different apps which weren't even mention on tutorial i started on or actually needed at all.

Dont get me wrong this is an awesome guide for noobs like me, i'm just stuck at this one point. And it's the same point that made me stop after 2 weeks of trying last month but i want to get it working so i can learn and start building hacked apps.

Edited by BigDaddy284

• Topic Author
  • Just now, BigDaddy284 said:

Yeah but Mac one no good to me really as then i have issue with parallels and wine bottle, even more of a headache.

Have been trying on my boys PC all afternoon but just cant get it going. 

Gonna grab myself a windows laptop this week so if you could make a tutorial on SSH connection, setup Debug on device and PC (as it says it cant find the command), then how that all connects to lldb. If we could get all that in one place would be great.

Sometime these links to other tutorial lead us on a goose chase which ends up installing 15 different apps which weren't even mention on tutorial i started on or actually needed at all.

Dont get me wrong this is an awesome guide for noobs like me, i'm just stuck at this one point. And it's the same point that made me stop after 2 weeks of trying the month but i want to get it working so i can learn and start building hacked apps.

I'm gonna make the tutorial right now.

Great tutorial, thanks a lot... this is good one.. i hope you will make good one too for advanced also you are doing this REALLY GOOD, so i hope you will make for Arm64 too... hope that advanced one is coming soon...

RESPECT+++

just change this in tutorial to be perfect...

"Alright, so we want to know the ida offsets of the gameplayer addresses we have."

its not offset, its address..

offset in Ida is at bottom..

thanks man... ❤❤❤

PID= Process ID :)

this need to be edited also,,,

" The first offset, is the ida hex offset & the second is the hacked offset" this

" The first offset, is the ida hex offset & the second is the hacked HEX" to this

@Ted2

Edited by Goran

Well done!!

But, but what about ASLR ? ;)

Edited by AxCE