- Ruby Red
- Matte Black
70 posts in this topic
TSSaver is a tweak that allows users to save their SHSH2 Blobs without having to connect to a PC.
This tweak requires a Jailbreak and can be installed from the following repo:
Once run, you should see your 'ECID', 'Device Model' & 'Board Configuration'.
Tap on "Save Blobs!". Let it do it's thing and it will ask you to either open them up in Safari, or to dismiss the alert popup.
Money Glitch Video Tutorial
Vehicle Duplication Glitch (Requires Bunker + MOC Truck and also a friend with both including the same bunker location)
Difficulty: Somewhat easy to dupe
Note: This may no longer work if the tutorial was updated more than 3 days ago.
• Same bunker as friend
• Elegy in MOC car slot (or a car you do not care about replacing).
• Vehicle to duplicate (like an Elegy Retro)
1. You both enter your own seperate bunkers.
2. Your friend needs to invite you to a MC Club.
3. Enter your MOC and tell your friend to hover over "Disband".
4. Open the invite to the MC Club, and go directly to the exit door of the MOC. Accept the MC Club invite and very quickly accept the message to exit the MOC and as soon as your in the black screen you tell your friend to disband the MC Club.
Does not work all the time, if you get outside the bunker, start again, if it takes many seconds to load you did it correctly (waiting 3 seconds after the start of the black screen seems to help the success)
5. You will now be in your friends bunker so go over to his MOC mechanic then sit on the modify vehicle menu.
6. Now your friend will click enter the MOC with Nearby Friends.
7. Then your friend will exit the MOC and will drive out his MOC of the bunker and just leave the session (go in creator mode).
8. Kill yourself through the interaction menu and now you will be outside the bunker at the Docks.
9. Just call an Elegy Retro (or a car you want to dupe) then you get in the car.
10. Request your MOC and then drive into your MOC then you will be in black screen then you will be in a glitched screen so now get your friend to join back into the session.
11. Now start up Titan of a Job. Leave the job once the settings screen loads up.
11. then you back out and your plates on the retro will have the other car's plate (Elegy).
12. Return your MOC to your bunker
13. Now drive the Elegy Retro (or car you wanted to dupe) into the bunker and drive it into the MOC.
You can now repeat the glitch by moving a free elegy into the MOC car slot.
Why do you need your SHSH Blobs?
Well, in my situation, I am on IOS 11.0.1, and I just heard that there is an exploit for IOS 11.1.2, but.... I do not want to update to it now because there might be hope for 11.0.1 too...So, that is why I saved the SHSH Blobs for IOS 11.1.2
Saving SHSH Blobs basically lets you upgrade or downgrade to unsigned IOS versions in the future
You can only save the SHSH Blobs of currently signed IOS versions.
What do you need?
Your device's ECID using iTunes
Let us begin:
Getting the ECID:
Connect your device to iTunes
Head to the device's summary tab in iTunes
Click on where you see your device's serial number 2 times
The ECID should appear...write it down anywhere
Saving the SHSH Blobs:
Head to TSS Saver
Type your ECID, then select your identifier(device & model)
You might be prompted for your device's Internal Name depending on your device, you can get it here based on your model number : https://www.theiphonewiki.com/wiki/Models
Do the ReCaptcha then click submit, it should automatically generate blobs for your device for all the currently signed IOS's
It should redirect you to another page where your blobs are saved, you should see something like this >>
That's it! This is my first tutorial ever....so, excuse me for any mistakes.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
- Administrator |
- Global Moderator |
- Moderator |
- ViP Plus |
- ViP |
- Cheater |
- Modder |
- Novice Cheater |
- Rookie Modder |
- Contributor |
- GFX Team |
- Senior Member |
- Member |