Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Mint
  • Azure
  • Indigo
  • Blueberry
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Pomegranate
  • Ruby Red
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Teal
  • Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
Ted2

Tutorial IDA + LLDB Tutorial [Noob Friendly]

70 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Ted2 said:

Watchpoints don't work on gdb. Gdb is connects within seconds, lldb not.  Lldb supports arm64, which gdb doesn't

i was wondering how you could hack sub_x games on android , there is gdb for android but i am not sure if it can ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the life of me i can get a debug connection between PC or Mac and the device.

PC-

ifunbox- cant find the port for usb tunnel or for the ssh terminal

Putty- connects but can nothing with it

MAC-

ifunbox- Doesn't have any tools with it

Cyberduck connects but have the whole Wine Bottle/ Parallel issue

 

This is the main bit i'm having issues with am unable to do anything further until i can get a connect and lldb working with eathother.

GDB on the device never continues. Just sits there saying continue... i go to app the which freezes ,then the whole iPad and have to rebooted and never continues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Topic Author
  • 6 minutes ago, BigDaddy284 said:

    For the life of me i can get a debug connection between PC or Mac and the device.

    PC-

    ifunbox- cant find the port for usb tunnel or for the ssh terminal

    Putty- connects but can nothing with it

    MAC-

    ifunbox- Doesn't have any tools with it

    Cyberduck connects but have the whole Wine Bottle/ Parallel issue

     

    This is the main bit i'm having issues with am unable to do anything further until i can get a connect and lldb working with eathother.

    GDB on the device never continues. Just sits there saying continue... i go to app the which freezes ,then the whole iPad and have to rebooted and never continues. 

    Will make a tutorial on how to do on windows soon (create a port). On mac, you just need terminal. I linked a mac tutorial, in the requirements. Have a look at that :)

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    8 minutes ago, Ted2 said:

    Will make a tutorial on how to do on windows soon (create a port). On mac, you just need terminal. I linked a mac tutorial, in the requirements. Have a look at that :)

    Yeah but Mac one no good to me really as then i have issue with parallels and wine bottle, even more of a headache.

    Have been trying on my boys PC all afternoon but just cant get it going. 

    Gonna grab myself a windows laptop this week so if you could make a tutorial on SSH connection, setup Debug on device and PC (as it says it cant find the command), then how that all connects to lldb. If we could get all that in one place would be great.

    Sometime these links to other tutorial lead us on a goose chase which ends up installing 15 different apps which weren't even mention on tutorial i started on or actually needed at all.

     

    Dont get me wrong this is an awesome guide for noobs like me, i'm just stuck at this one point. And it's the same point that made me stop after 2 weeks of trying last month but i want to get it working so i can learn and start building hacked apps.

    Edited by BigDaddy284

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • Topic Author
  • Just now, BigDaddy284 said:

    Yeah but Mac one no good to me really as then i have issue with parallels and wine bottle, even more of a headache.

    Have been trying on my boys PC all afternoon but just cant get it going. 

    Gonna grab myself a windows laptop this week so if you could make a tutorial on SSH connection, setup Debug on device and PC (as it says it cant find the command), then how that all connects to lldb. If we could get all that in one place would be great.

    Sometime these links to other tutorial lead us on a goose chase which ends up installing 15 different apps which weren't even mention on tutorial i started on or actually needed at all.

     

    Dont get me wrong this is an awesome guide for noobs like me, i'm just stuck at this one point. And it's the same point that made me stop after 2 weeks of trying the month but i want to get it working so i can learn and start building hacked apps.

    I'm gonna make the tutorial right now.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Great tutorial, thanks a lot... this is good one.. i hope you will make good one too for advanced also you are doing this REALLY GOOD, so i hope you will make for Arm64 too... hope that advanced one is coming soon...

    RESPECT+++

    just change this in tutorial to be perfect...

    "Alright, so we want to know the ida offsets of the gameplayer addresses we have."

    its not offset, its address..

    offset in Ida is at bottom..

    thanks man... ❤❤❤

    PID= Process ID :)

    this need to be edited also,,,

    " The first offset, is the ida hex offset & the second is the hacked offset" this

    " The first offset, is the ida hex offset & the second is the hacked HEX" to this

    @Ted2

    Edited by Goran

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Well done!!

    But, but what about ASLR ? ;)

    Edited by AxCE

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now


    • Similar Content

      • By Joka

        TSSaver is a tweak that allows users to save their SHSH2 Blobs without having to connect to a PC.
        This tweak requires a Jailbreak and can be installed from the following repo:
        https://repo.nullpixel.uk
        Once run, you should see your 'ECID', 'Device Model' & 'Board Configuration'.
        Tap on "Save Blobs!". Let it do it's thing and it will ask you to either open them up in Safari, or to dismiss the alert popup.

      • By Fadexz
        Money Glitch Video Tutorial
        Vehicle Duplication Glitch (Requires Bunker + MOC Truck and also a friend with both including the same bunker location)
        Difficulty: Somewhat easy to dupe
        Note: This may no longer work if the tutorial was updated more than 3 days ago.
         
        Text tutorial
        Requirements
        • Same bunker as friend
        • Elegy in MOC car slot (or a car you do not care about replacing).
        • Vehicle to duplicate (like an Elegy Retro)
        Steps
        1. You both enter your own seperate bunkers.
        2. Your friend needs to invite you to a MC Club.
        3. Enter your MOC and tell your friend to hover over "Disband".
        4. Open the invite to the MC Club, and go directly to the exit door of the MOC. Accept the MC Club invite and very quickly accept the message to exit the MOC and as soon as your in the black screen you tell your friend to disband the MC Club.
        Does not work all the time, if you get outside the bunker, start again, if it takes many seconds to load you did it correctly (waiting 3 seconds after the start of the black screen seems to help the success)
        5. You will now be in your friends bunker so go over to his MOC mechanic then sit on the modify vehicle menu.
        6. Now your friend will click enter the MOC with Nearby Friends.
        7. Then your friend will exit the MOC and will drive out his MOC of the bunker and just leave the session (go in creator mode).
        8. Kill yourself through the interaction menu and now you will be outside the bunker at the Docks.
        9. Just call an Elegy Retro (or a car you want to dupe) then you get in the car.
        10. Request your MOC and then drive into your MOC then you will be in black screen then you will be in a glitched screen so now get your friend to join back into the session.
        11. Now start up Titan of a Job. Leave the job once the settings screen loads up.
        11. then you back out and your plates on the retro will have the other car's plate (Elegy). 
        12. Return your MOC to your bunker
        13. Now drive the Elegy Retro (or car you wanted to dupe) into the bunker and drive it into the MOC.
        You can now repeat the glitch by moving a free elegy into the MOC car slot.
      • By steelabood
         
        ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
        Why do you need your SHSH Blobs?
        Well, in my situation, I am on IOS 11.0.1, and I just heard that there is an exploit for IOS 11.1.2, but.... I do not want to update to it now because there might be hope for 11.0.1 too...So, that is why I saved the SHSH Blobs for IOS 11.1.2
        Saving SHSH Blobs basically lets you upgrade or downgrade to unsigned IOS versions in the future
         
        Restrictions?
        You can only save the SHSH Blobs of currently signed IOS versions.
         
        What do you need?
        Your device's ECID using iTunes
        ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
        Let us begin:
         
        Getting the ECID:
        Connect your device to iTunes
        Head to the device's summary tab in iTunes
        Click on where you see your device's serial number 2 times
        The ECID should appear...write it down anywhere
         
        Saving the SHSH Blobs:
        Head to TSS Saver

        Type your ECID, then select your identifier(device & model)
        You might be prompted for your device's Internal Name depending on your device, you can get it here based on your model number : https://www.theiphonewiki.com/wiki/Models
        Do the ReCaptcha then click submit, it should automatically generate blobs for your device for all the currently signed IOS's
        It should redirect you to another page where your blobs are saved, you should see something like this >>

         
        That's it! This is my first tutorial ever....so, excuse me for any mistakes.
        STEELABOOD
         
         
    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.


      • Administrator |
      • Global Moderator  |
      • Moderator  |
      • ViP Plus |
      • ViP |
      • Cheater |
      • Modder  |
      • Novice Cheater |
      • Rookie Modder |
      • Contributor |
      • GFX Team  |
      • Senior Member |
      • Member |
    ×