Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By IshMeNick
      Hey iOSGods,

Decided to share something to all you guys that play BTD Battles. Hope you enjoy!
      THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER DIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OF OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

HACK FEATURES:
      1) A lot of bananas per second from a Banana Farm.

REQUIREMENTS:
      -Jailbroken iDevice
      -BTD Battles
      -Banana Farm
      -Gameplayer (or an alternative but Gameplayer is recommended because you won't need to switch out of BTD Battles)

INSTRUCTIONS:
    • By dxcool223

Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info
    • By Boldhead22
      Requirements
      -Soul Knight
      -Filza
      -A brain so you can remember the amount of gems you have
      -LocaliAPStore
      Repo for LocaliAPStore : http://repo.hackyouriphone.org

1.First off you will need to gain some gems so use something like LocaliAPStore to get some try to play the game too.

2. You will need to locate the file com.ChillyRoom.DungeonShooter.plist, which is in var/mobile/containers/data/application/Soul knight/Library/Preferences. 

3.Next you will select the file tap on more then text editor to edit the text inside.

4.Now you are going to press on find text and search for gems. When you search you will see something that says <key>gems</key> and under it should say <interger>a number which will be the same as your gem amount</interger> and edit that number below to 20000000 if you do higher the gems will be negative.
      5.Press next and find something that says <key>last_gems</key> and under it should look the same as the other one. Edit that number to the same number you did for the previous one.

Thank you

• By TheEnemyDream
      Hacked App: Plants vs Zombies 2
      iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/plants-vs-zombies-2/id597986893?mt=8

Hack Requirements:
      - Jailbroken or Non-Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools / AnyTrans / iExplorer / DiskAid or any other file managers for iOS.

Hack Features:
      - All Paid Plants & Boosts

Warning:
      - Will Reset Your Game

Downloads:

July 30 2017 - Test / Beta - PvZ 2 6.1.1: Private / Removed
      Aug 17 2017 - 1.0.1 - PvZ 2 6.2.1: Private / Removed
      Sep 6 2017 - 1.1.1 - PvZ 2 6.3.1: 
      Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info Jan 18 2017 - 1.2 - PvZ 2 6.4.1: Deleted
      ??? - 1.3 - PvZ 2 6.5.1: 
            Installation Instructions:
      Step 1: Open the app, play it a bit then close it from multitasking.
      Step 2: Download the file from the link above.
      Step 3: Place the pp.dat file into /var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/PvZ 2/Libray/Application Support/No_Backup/ using one of the file managers

There is also a readme.txt file in the folder, with all the steps

Credits:
      - TheEnemyDream

Edits:

Dec 24 2017: Sorry that I can't update this, but my jailbreak is broken 
      Jan 16 2018: I haven’t fixed my jb but Im using my friend’s android device to make 1.2, expect it soon
      Jan 18 2018: I accidentally deleted 1.2 and I can’t use my friend’s device again, so I’m going to work on 1.3
      Jan 21 2018: I’m trying to fix my jb today, IF it does work I’ll publish 1.3 on my birthday (30 Jan) if not, sorry
      Jan 22 2018: Didn’t get the time to fix it.. might do at 27 Jan
    • By Boldhead22
      I'm going to tell you how to hack the scrap points for need for speed no limits
      Requirements: 
      Gameplayer

Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info