• Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

My name is Infinity. Some may know me from other forums under the following names: Infinity, Infinitum, InfinityMedia. I am a 16 year old german fat f**k who is currently studying in France.

I hope to be somehow useful to the community by offering free design services and such. I'm sadly not too good at coding.

Hope to see you around,

InfinityMedia -Infinity

Loading..    131

:welcomeiosgods:

We wish you a warm welcome to iOSGods.com & we hope you enjoy yourself here!

Before you start browsing our community and find out what iOSGods has to offer, you should first check out some of our important topics & sections to get yourself familiarized with our community!

Community Guidelines - Our forum rules must be read before you do anything else! We don't want you getting warned!
Welcome Newcomers! - This topic will briefly explain how our community works and include some useful links for newbies!
Forum Announcements - This is where everything important happens. New community updates, news, guidelines, and more! We recommend you give the topics there a read!
Help & Support - Questions or problems? Post them there and we'll be able to help you!
General Talk - Have something you'd like to talk about? This is where it goes!
iOSGods Shoutbox - Once you're logged in to your account and spent some time around the forum, you will be able to access our Shoutbox where you can talk & chat with other members!

Each section on iOSGods usually has one or more pinned topics which are quite important regarding the section itself or the contents inside it. Be sure to read those also!

That's about it. Enjoy! :)

10 hours ago, Loading.. said:

:welcomeiosgods:

We wish you a warm welcome to iOSGods.com & we hope you enjoy yourself here!

Before you start browsing our community and find out what iOSGods has to offer, you should first check out some of our important topics & sections to get yourself familiarized with our community!

Community Guidelines - Our forum rules must be read before you do anything else! We don't want you getting warned!
Welcome Newcomers! - This topic will briefly explain how our community works and include some useful links for newbies!
Forum Announcements - This is where everything important happens. New community updates, news, guidelines, and more! We recommend you give the topics there a read!
Help & Support - Questions or problems? Post them there and we'll be able to help you!
General Talk - Have something you'd like to talk about? This is where it goes!
iOSGods Shoutbox - Once you're logged in to your account and spent some time around the forum, you will be able to access our Shoutbox where you can talk & chat with other members!

Each section on iOSGods usually has one or more pinned topics which are quite important regarding the section itself or the contents inside it. Be sure to read those also!

That's about it. Enjoy! :)

w0ah nice copy paste.

nevertheless, thank you for all these informations (which I mostly already knew before).