Last Day on Earth: Survival v1.22.0 +17 FREE Jailed Cheats

41,167 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, Jinphonia said:

Same as me :( ios10.3.2 iphone 7 +

57 minutes ago, kingseriy said:

when they say " restore your progress" i press and it stucks  on loading ...

46 minutes ago, kingseriy said:

10.3.3 iphone 5 ;[

41 minutes ago, Krishna00 said:

stuck on 98% on loading screen and how to fix it? i have deleted (modded) app and reinstall normal(appstore app) and when i restore game center data it again gets stuck at 98%.

On iphone7+ ios 9.3.2

My 99lvl account cant access because of this ! Create a fresh new account with new apple id to play with this mod. But remember this:

+ Dont craft unavailable items !

+ Dont equip / set unavailable items !

A few items like these u guys should stay away:

+S&W Magnum

+The Dragunov

....vv

Stay with AK47, M16, Shotgun, Glock 17, VSS Vintorez should be fine ! Wait until further update from developer !

Thank you so much it's working perfect and I was able to restore the progress from my previous unhacked game which is very cool because I was on level 30 

EDIT: I played the game on my base for a while and it worked just fine, then I went to the map and it crashed, now everytime I open the app it loads then crashes :/ 

Updated by izamxx1