Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Mila432
      download the bot now
      https://github.com/Mila432/THE-ALCHEMIST-CODE-Bot

preview:

in 15 seconds you completed the tut , completed all daily quests, having now 1000 ap and all starter items bought from the shop

features:
      farm 0 ap missions
      complete daily quests within 1 second
      super fast quest farming
    • By Ted2

War Heroes: Fun Action By Fun Games For Free v2.0.6
      iTunes URL: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/war-heroes-fun-action/id1142744199?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4

Hack Requirements:
      - Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS.
      - Cydia Substrate (from Cydia).
      Hack Features:
      - Troops can't attack - Linked
      - Air Troops can't attack - Linked
      - One Hit Kill Air Troop - Linked
      - One Hit Kill Troop - Linked 
      - No Mana Cost - Linked + turn on before match  

Hi! - The game is a Mod Menu Hack + iGAuth, wait 10 seconds till the login screen comes up.
      - Three finger tap to make the Mod Menu Appear
      - I am not responsible for any ban.

Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info
      Installation Instructions:
      STEP 1: Download the .deb Cydia hack file from the link above.
      STEP 2: Copy the file over to your iDevice using any of the file managers mentioned above or skip this step if you're downloading from your iDevice.
      STEP 3: Using iFile or Filza, browse to where you saved the downloaded .deb file and tap on it.
      STEP 4: Once you tap on the file, you will then need to press on 'Installer' or 'Install' from the options on your screen.
      STEP 5: Let iFile / Filza finish the cheat installation. Make sure it successfully installs, otherwise see the note below.
      STEP 6: Now open your iDevice settings and scroll down until you see the settings for this cheat and tap on it. If the hack is a Mod Menu, the cheat features can be toggled in-game.
      STEP 7: Turn on the features you want and then open the game. You may need to follow further instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

NOTE: If you have any questions or problems, read our Troubleshooting topic & Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still haven't found a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits:
      - @ZahirSher
      - @Ted2

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

• By NuLLeD
      Hello iOSGods.com I present to you a give topic for all the main currencies for Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow and extra features as I add them to my tool and yes all features fully sync with TinyCO's Server. All you have to do is Private message me with your *UserID* and I will do your request within 24 hours of the time that you have messaged me, please be patient. Please also read the "Note:" below before fully proceeding to Private message me with your UserID and Please DO NOT comment below with your UserID otherwise you will be rejected and blacklisted from getting this service and the other services I offer to you and once your currencies and others have run out to '0'. I can re-fill them again if you Private Message me again with your UserID asking for a refill on the thing that you have ran out of. How do I hack your games? All I have to do is insert your UserID you gave me into my tool and add all the things listed in the reveal hidden contents below straight to your mobile game.
      Note: Before you actually proceed with this, please make sure your mobile game is connected with a Facebook account. This is so you can get me the correct UserID required for me to add all the things listed in the reveal hidden contents below to your game correctly and quickly without any hassle, the guide on how to get your UserID can be found by following the tutorial screenshot I provided in the reveal hidden contents below, thank you for your time, and enjoy this service.
        Hide contents All the things I can give on Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow:
      I can add 37,555 (This is the maximum for now)
       I can add 10 million
       I can add 10 million
      I can add 1250 Career Chips (970 CP)
      How to GET your UserID? (This requires you to be on Facebook on your computer or laptop
      or on desktop mode on google chrome browser on mobile on 'www.facebook.com'):
    • By Liderluigi

Hi guys,
      Today I would like to show you this nice tool I created for the game "The Alchemist Code" that allows you to:
      · Bot any quests/events you want INSTANTLY.
      · Claim all daily rewards INSTANTLY.
      · Win ALL arena battles INSTANTLY.
      · Sell Gold bars IMMEDIATELY when one or more found in inventory.
      · Spam the chat with anything you want every few seconds.
      · Read and claim mails if received.
      · Much more to come!...

With this tool you can get a brand new account up to level 70 in few days if bot is working, for example, on a hosted server.

Here's some proof (You can check the server time on the GIFs-> Took 9 minutes):
      Tool on PC:

_______________________________________________________________________________

Account before bot was activated (Level 2 Gold 20k, 63/32 Stamina):

Account after bot was activated (Level 12, Gold +2mill, 956/41 Stamina, more items, etc.):

This was just a showoff, hope you liked it
      See you!