• Teal
  • Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
DiDA

Tool CPAntiDumper v1.2 - Secure iOS/Android Binaries & Defeat Offset Dumping!

76 posts in this topic

Amuyea     13,176
Just now, DiDA said:

Any errors?

No, nothing happened :p

Archangel04    5,336
4 hours ago, TheArmKing said:

I dont know myself much , same way some developers do . Accessing it gives a 'MZ Header' error which then you need to decrypt through a long process . The only person i had seen it doing was @DanYal

There's a guide on it. It's pretty ez

KDB2003    2,461
4 hours ago, TheArmKing said:

I dont know myself much , same way some developers do . Accessing it gives a 'MZ Header' error which then you need to decrypt through a long process . The only person i had seen it doing was @DanYal

4 hours ago, DiDA said:

How do you encrypt .dll hacks?

Even if someone does encrypt a .dll it can still be decrypted. So it's not that secure.

-Curry-    4,021
8 hours ago, KDB2003 said:

Even if someone does encrypt a .dll it can still be decrypted. So it's not that secure.

Image result for wrong donald trump

Ted2    934

Cool, but android gets leeches by just editing & removing the credit popup right? :p

-Curry-    4,021
8 hours ago, Ted2 said:

Cool, but android gets leeches by just editing & removing the credit popup right? :p

ez leech

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By 3L1T3 BL4Z3

Another day, another tweak. This new tweak aims to enhance the compatibility of certain apps on your device. Here’s how it works.

HOW LOWERINSTALL WORKS
      Admit it, we come across quite a few applications that no longer support our firmware version. While this is a non-issue for average users, jailbreakers must make do with whatever firmware they have as they can’t update.
      This is where LowerInstall new tweak comes in.
      As its name suggests, LowerInstall Cydia tweak allows you to install unsupported apps on your current firmware version. It is developed by eminent tweak developer Julioverne.
      It achieves this by spoofing your current iOS firmware version. This fools the App Store into believing that you are running that firmware instead of your actual older firmware.
      Remember, even if you download an application, it may or may not work due to other constraints. Some apps do have an unofficial minimum version up till which their functions work.
      Therefore, this tweak will allow you to download a particular app but it can’t control whether it will actually run on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. At present, it is proven to work with GarageBand and Clips app by Apple on iOS 10.2, both of which require newer versions.
      Once you install it, restarting the Springboard from Cydia won’t cut it; you must manually reboot your device to activate its functionality.
      You can spoof your firmware version from its Settings section.

DOWNLOAD LOWERINSTALL TWEAK
      This tweak is a must-have for every jailbreaker because sooner or later you are going to run into an unsupported app. Highly recommended.
      Credits: The Sexy and cool Developer, Julioverne!
    • By i0s_tweak3r
      Original post was to Pgyer site, updated link added August 4th. New links not  personally tested but worked for other members of forum...

Just tried out this method of installing Yalu102 with a signed certificate that'll last longer then 7 days, and best part- no computer needed.

Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info After installing Yalu App from website, go to settings/ general/ profiles and device management and tap on newly installed profile, then hit trust.
      Make sure "Find My iPhone" and "Touch ID and Passcode" are all turned off before trying to jailbreak.  Once app is open, hit "Go" and watch the magic happen.
      Yalu 102 is now installed and ready to use.. Tested with iOS 10.0.1 (which only worked with final Yalu 102 release)..  All my tweaks are back and working fine.
      Credits: Updated link (July 2017) provided by:
      @ thegodslayerlol91
      Original link and another updated one:
      (August 4th, 2017)
      @ i0s_tweak3r
      -----------------
      Jailbreak made by Luca Tedesco, (qwertyoruiop) with a little help of an exploit from Ian Beer.
      ----------------
      Note: Use at your own risk. The original site I used I trusted. The updated links are the Yalu app, but you never know if it's been altered.  It's probably not, but always a possibility.  Your best (safest) bet is to use computer and official source.

• By nkodder

Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info  
      -Install IGameGuardian Beta (Free All user) **work some device**
      - IGameGuardian Free
      - IGameGuardian VIP (coffee)
      - VIP Beta (coffee) 
      Credit me
    • By Bryan147

Requirements:
      Jailbroken Device + iOS 10.x

Overview:
      There have been many repos which give you IGameGuardian but they always end up with initialization fail or contact the developer but I have finally found a repo that worked for me  so I hope everyone else can get it to work on their device
      p.s I have an IPhone 6 on iOS 10.2 so I don't know if it will have trouble on other devices

Download:
      http://cydia.kiiimo.org/
    • By Bubblegump30

Name of the game you want hacked: Down Shift
      Version of the game: 1.2.4
      Google Play Store Link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.tamatem.downshiftdrift&hl=en
      Rooted or Unrooted: Rooted
      Requested Features: 
      - Unlimited Cash
      - Unlimited Gold