• Teal
  • Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
Fadexz

App YouTube Subscribers App! - Get thousands of Subs, Likes & Comments!

66 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Subscribers App Icon.png

This app is a great and easy way to get THOUSANDS of Subscribers fast!

You can also get Likes and Comments!

It has potential to get you up to 1,000 subscribers a day (per device) if you do it actively (easier using an Auto Tapper).

This app may get removed from the App Store soon because all other follower, subscriber type apps have been removed from the App Store mainly since February (2017). So download it to keep it in your purchases to be able to download it whenever.

Out of all subscriber apps for Youtube I feel this is the easiest to earn subscriber app for iOS (and currently the only one on the app store).

Extra Info: Also you may need multiple youtube channels to subscribe on once you hit the sub limit for the day (you can add multiple channels on one account in the YouTube settings).wi

If you get 400 subscribers everyday you could end up with 100,000 subscribers within less than 1 year (250 days) and maybe even try to get verified on YouTube at 100k!

Jailbroken? If you're jailbroken I recommend using 'AutoTouch' for this so you don't have to sit there waiting to earn coins it'll just do it for you once you record a tap pattern.

AutoTouch Scripts (For iPhone 6 or resolution of 750x1334, use Upscale tweak for setting that resolution on other devices) [Place in '/var/mobile/Library/AutoTouch/Scripts'] (Run Script at x1.3 speed):

1 Account Script: http://iosddl.net/7ba10166e0440d79/Sub4Sub_Auto_Tapper_(iPhone_6).lua.zip

33 Accounts Script: http://iosddl.net/ecff7bdfd9a6378a/Sub4Sub_Auto_Tapper_[33_Accounts]_(iPhone_6).lua.zip  (You can edit the script by deleting (or adding) from the end of the script, between every 3 spaces is one account)

Important Tip when using: I recommend you do 2,000 subscribers maybe even 3,000 at one time unless you are receiving them constantly over a long period of time otherwise YouTube will start removing anymore.

You want to keep a realistic pattern in subscribers.

For example:

Earned Subscribers

You want this:   OMF9xwW.png  (Smoother over time)

Not this:   G5f6iGD.png  (Quick Spike)

To prevent loosing subscribers a few hours after the have stopped coming in for every 30-45 minutes after you have stopped earning them add 10 or 25 subscribers to smooth it out so you don't end up loosing 50% or possibly 50% or more of subscribers do this. (2,000 subscribers may take around 12 hours to receive)

Screenshots:

Spoiler

dGTxdyD.png eAlsgVu.png rOmFCv2.png KLNtwD4.png 

Image 5.png

Before  >  After     (About 2 weeks apart doing it somewhat regularly but I was running Auto Touch overnight on a few days getting about 6,000-9,000 coins overnight)

Before                            (2 Weeks)                             After

Image 6.png    Image 7.png

App Download:

Spoiler

Hidden Content

Enjoy!

Also please  react like button  this post if you can for all the effort I put in!  (y)                                                                            vVv

Edited by Fadexz
[17/6/17] Added extra info. [17/7/17] Added More Info & More Detail.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 17
  • Winner 1

• Topic Author
  • Just now, Bossx2 said:

Umm this is just a tracker

No its not, its disguised as a subscriber tracker app to not get removed from the App Store, at first when I downloaded it it didn't have the extra tabs now it does.

• Like 1

Just now, ZahirSher said:

See the ss

Oh that's how pwediepie got famous 

• Haha 1

• Topic Author
  • 2 minutes ago, Bossx2 said:

Oh that's how pwediepie got famous 

haha.

Just now, ElevatedHacks said:

Nice post

Thanks!  :)

• Winner 1

Here's a question, what the point of getting subscribers like this when they're not going to watch your video? :wonder:

I mean views is the key factor on YouTube....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By lollo.98
        Hi I created this club for all Forward Assault players! News, updates, strategies, and game tips will be posted. Playing together is fun! The club tag in the game is ll PRO ll if someone wants to use it.
      • By Levanter
        2017-11-21
        New Item: "Star Gem" Implemented! Use Various Skills!
        Star Gems are available after the maintenance on 11/21/2017.
        A Star Gem enables you to use a skill on the Star Gem without consuming skill points.
        By using Star Gems, you can greatly save skill points, so you can customize your characters in many ways.
        Let's Create a Star Gem!

Get Star Gem Shards!

You will need "Star Gem Shard", which you can obtain by recycling avatars, to create Star Gems.
        The number of Star Gem Shards you can get depends on the part of Avatar such as Top, Bottom and Accessory.
        ・How to Get "Star Gem Shard"
        1. Select "Break into Star Gem Shards" in the recycling menu.
        2.Tap the avatar item to recycle into Star Gem Shards and tap "Recycle".
        3. Tap "Recycle" to get the Star Gem Shards.
        Create Star Gems!

You can create Star Gems from Menu > Character > Skills > Star Gem > Create Star Gems.
        If you select "Use 100 Shards", a Star Gem with a randomly selected Lv1 skill (except certain skills) will be created.
        If you select "Use 1,000 Shards", you can select a skill tree and put a Lv1 skill (except certain skills) on the Star Gem.
        Also, you can create a Star Gem with a randomly selected Lv1 skill for Orb x3 one time only per day.
        Therefore, the creation process of the Star Gem created with Orb x3 is the same as the one created with 100 Shards.
        Equip Star Gems!

Let's equip Star Gems after creation!
        Tap Menu > Star Gem to create, enhance or equip Star Gems.
        How to Equip Star Gems

To use the skills on Star Gems, you need to equip Star Gems from Menu > Star Gem > + Equip Star Gems.
        Cost

The limit of the cost for Star Gems depends on the highest level of your characters.
        If you have a high level character, your new character can equip Star Gems with high costs.
        Each Star Gem has a cost depending on the level of the skill tree.
        As the level of the skill tree gets higher, the costs of the Star Gems get higher.
        e.g.) Quick Draw (Shot Skill) is included in Lv3 Skill Tree, so the cost is "3".
        Hard Hit (Blade Skill) is included in Lv1 Skill Tree, so the cost is "1".
        Enhance Star Gems!

Star Gems with the same skill can be enhanced by synthesizing it. (The skill levels up.)
        If you enhance them, the skill level of the consumed Star Gem will be added to the base Star Gem.
        Please note that the max level for skills is 10.
        Tap Star Gem > Confirm Star Gems Owned > Enhance to enhance Star Gems.
        Evolve Star Gems!

The Star Gem that reached Lv10 can be evolved to the next skill (the skill on the right side) on the skill tree.
        The skill level of a evolved Star Gem will return to Lv1.
        Tap Star Gem > Confirm Star Gems Owned > Enhance (Shown only when you have a Star Gem with a Lv10 skill.) to enhance Star Gems.
        Break Unnecessary Star Gems!

You can break unnecessary Star Gems into Star Gem x50 and Mana Material Points.
        The amount of Mana Material Points get higher as the cost of the broken Star Gem gets higher.
        Tap Star Gem > Confirm Star Gems Owned > Break to break Star Gems.
        Notes

*"Star Gem" menu in "Skills" will be displayed by meeting the following conditions.
        - Own a character with Lv40 or higher.
        - Own 1 or more "Star Gem" or "Star Gem Shard".
        *The rarities of avatar items don't affect the number of Star Gem Shards obtained by recycling avatars.
        *The number of times you can create Star Gems with Orb x3 will be reset at 5:00 AM (JST/GMT+9).
        *The Star Gems equipped by another character cannot be enhanced.
        *Star Gems with Lv10 skills cannot be enhanced.
        *A skill on a Star Gem can be evolved to the next skill on the right side in the skill tree.
        Please note that the skill cannot be evolved to the next skill on the left side.
        *You cannot evolve a Star Gem to a skill that cannot be learned due to lack of level.
        *Star Gems can be traded in future update.
        However, Star Gem Shards cannot be traded.
      • By iDavie
        Hello Godders, 
        .                            How the hell are we all doing on this fine day, I hope we are all doing well and ready to have a chat about "HeadPhone's", we all use them and we all go through them like there is no next week.
        Today I'm here for "Opinions" as I personally need a new set ... I was a Beats guy but after breaking several pairs I am no longer a fan ... What do I want from headphones crystal clear loudness, DONT WE ALL !
        So I have been looking at several brands, some I have never heard of, some the usual named brands ... But I want to know what others think first so ... Here are my top 3 so far, starting from 3 ........
        3 : a-JAYS Three - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jays-T00074-Three-Heavy-Earphones-Black/dp/B003EV68SU
        2 : Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 - https://www.google.co.uk/aclk?sa=l&ai=DChcSEwinkvjhlsnXAhXtvO0KHRq8A9IYABAAGgJkZw&sig=AOD64_3j9W9WEG3_udKGk4X0IxHtNxaEjA&q=&ved=0ahUKEwjY2vDhlsnXAhUhLMAKHdK6DHQQ0QwIQA&adurl=
        1 : Denon AH-C821- https://www.denon.co.uk/uk/product/portableaudio/inearheadphone/ahc821
        Been hovering over these as well :
        B&O ( Bang and Olufsen ) - Beoplay H5 Wireless
        https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/audio-and-headphones/headphones/headphones/b-o-beoplay-h5-wireless-bluetooth-headphones-black-10150204-pdt.html?store=2819&cmpid=ppc~gg~(PLA)-LOCAL~~Exact&istCompanyId=bec25c7e-cbcd-460d-81d5-a25372d2e3d7&istItemId=xwixrqxixw&istBid=t&srcid=198&cmpid=ppc~gg~0090 (PLA) HEADPHONES~All Products~Exact&mctag=gg_goog_7904&kwid=GOOGLE&device=m&ds_kids=92700027234642966&PLA=1&tgtid=0090 (PLA) HEADPHONES&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6Pnr8dXK1wIVhpPtCh1vnAL3EAQYDSABEgKtafD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
        Thanks for any input 
        iDavie

• By iDavie
        K.K.W. Camera Lighter, 1948
        Hi Godders,                         Today I bring you a strange but kind of cool historical lighter from the 1940's that was found on a construction job, it was placed in storage and stayed there for 10 years until...... This year.    The K.K.W. Camera Lighterwas first manufactured in 1948 in Occupied Japan. Primely it was available as a wick lighter - in 1958 the butane version of the lighter was introduced and manufactured till the end of the 1960s. The camera lighter was available with a compass on front and without which was a cheaper version.    I have this lighter, me iDavie.     i found this lighter in the office at work while clearing out my belongings, it didn't work but it looked ... Dated ... Old, in need of a restore.    It is for sure one of the best examples of Japanese craftsmanship. It is very well detailed and the materials used are good quality. The shutter button works the lighter and it can be locked by using the red button on the front which is marked open - lock. Spare flints can be kept under the large nurled knob on top.
        Marked on the bottom of the camera lighter:
          K.K.W
        P.P 
          On the earlier wick lighter version the camera and the tripod were marked:   Made in Occupied Japan
        The plastic cover was marked: Peace-Gas (gas lighter) or Photo-Flash (wick lighter) 

Type: gas (butane) lighter & wick (petrol) lighter

Scarcity: common–uncommon

Lighters this old at quite rear so I have decided to hang on to it for a little while longer. 
        More info : http://table-lighters.blogspot.co.uk/2010/10/kkw-camera-lighter-1948.html?m=1
        What was happening in the 1940s ?
        https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1940s
        https://www.timetoast.com/timelines/52213
        https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Depression
        https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor
        https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
        What item do you have from or what historical event do you know about your country or religion in 1940's, let us know, post a link and share what you have !!
        Thank for reading
        iDavie. 
      • By Joka
        Head over to https://www.codeschool.com/
        You can learn HTML, JavaScript etc.
        Ends 19th Nov