• Matte Black
arthurdapaz

Tool [NIC TEMPLATE] Minimalist Mod Menu Framework for iOS Games

153 posts in this topic

• Topic Author
  • 1 minute ago, ada1016 said:

Compiling Tweak.xm...
    Tweak.xm:182:13: error: use of undeclared identifier 'MSHookFunction'
                MSHookFunction((void*)0xb4df00d,(void*)new_func,(void**)&orig_func);
                ^
    1 error generated.
    make[2]: *** [obj/Tweak.xm.b5a4b9bb.o] Error 1
    make[1]: *** [internal-library-all_] Error 2
    make: *** [StevenTutorial.all.tweak.variables] Error 2

The error is pretty clear. You need to #import <susbtrate.h>

Sorry for this! I just updated the template at my website and just updated the library!

Update both!

And after updating, don't forget to copy /usr/lib/libAPMenu.dylib to /var/theos/lib/libAPMenu.dylib

33 minutes ago, arthurdapaz said:

The error is pretty clear. You need to #import <susbtrate.h>

Sorry for this! I just updated the template at my website and just updated the library!

Update both!

And after updating, don't forget to copy /usr/lib/libAPMenu.dylib to /var/theos/lib/libAPMenu.dylib

Thanks for the quick response!
    when trying to get the latest update, it direct me to below and shows 404 error. 
    http://arthur.services/apmenu.nic.tar  shows 404 Not Found error, 

I will do it again tonight. really appreciated. 

• Topic Author
  • Just now, ada1016 said:

Thanks for the quick response!
    when trying to get the latest update, it direct me to below and shows 404 error. 
    http://arthur.services/apmenu.nic.tar  shows 404 Not Found error, 

I will do it again tonight. really appreciated. 

Give me 10 minutes. The Library is already updated at my repo. The template will be updated in a few minutes (10)

• Topic Author
  • 31 minutes ago, ada1016 said:

Confirm the repo updated to 0.0.4 

great response !

Now, the NIC Template is ready! Working with the new library!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Author
  • 3 minutes ago, Archangel04 said:

jz3y15W_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Probably some MSHook you have used is misconfigured. This has nothing to do with my library. It's substrate.h complaining of some wrong syntax.

7 minutes ago, Archangel04 said:

jz3y15W_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

You'll probably need to use the substrate.h with ARC support. Someone posted it on iOSGods.

• Topic Author
  • 1 minute ago, DiDA said:

You'll probably need to use the substrate.h with ARC support. Someone posted it on iOSGods.

@Archangel04 you use which THEOS version? DHowett? Kirb? or the latest one available at http://github.com/theos/theos ?

I recommend using the latest one.

Also, see DiDA's advise. I think it's very pertinent.

5 hours ago, arthurdapaz said:

@Archangel04 you use which THEOS version? DHowett? Kirb? or the latest one available at http://github.com/theos/theos ?

I recommend using the latest one.

Also, see DiDA's advise. I think it's very pertinent.

Dhowett. Latest one will force me to rebuild theos from ground up. 

5 hours ago, arthurdapaz said:

Probably some MSHook you have used is misconfigured. This has nothing to do with my library. It's substrate.h complaining of some wrong syntax.

Substrate as you mustve seen later was complaining about char * in ap header. As @DiDA says, its probably easier to fix with substrate.h. Besides, my cheat was just code inject same pattern as your patch

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Bad Man Ghetto Youths
        Sentry_MBA 1.4.1 Proper version

Hidden Content
        React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info  
        CONFIG PACK for Sentry_MBA

Hidden Content
        React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info  
      • By Sipher
        https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/N8BhcOpzWIeN37wbO6L3pI-vXFimTWMw3P-qdSeBumP2PYMBQs52e59YPXmqzxZufw=w300-rw

Name of the game you want hacked: Tap Titans 2
        Version of the game: 1.1.6
        Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamehivecorp.taptitans2&hl=en
        Rooted or Unrooted: Doesn't matter

Requested Features: 
        - Don't show ads for Fairy Ads. (or enable the skippable feature)

P.S I know these ads support the devs, however they crash my device. I've spoken to the devs about it on discord but they don't respond as it's a very small issue that only affects a few people.
        Just adding this so you know I'm not a total scumbag, even though you guys probably fake in-app purchases ;P)
      • By DiDA
         Cydia Impactor

Cydia Impactor is a GUI tool for working with mobile devices. It has features already, but is still very much a work-in-progress. It is developed by saurik (Twitter and website).

You can use this tool to install IPA files on iOS and APK files on Android. It also can help you exploit the series of Android "Master Key" vulnerabilities.

Download Cydia Impactor for Mac OS X, Windows, Linux (32-bit), or Linux (64-bit).

Note: Do not "Run as Administrator" Impactor; doing this makes drag/drop of files not work on Windows 10.

For iOS, if you are using either Windows or macOS, you definitely need to have iTunes installed for this tool to work (for different reasons). You do not need Xcode installed to use Impactor (even for features such as signing IPA files).

To download new versions, use "Check for Updates..." under the Impactor menu from inside of the application. Impactor will also occasionally prompt about new versions that come out. 

If you are having problems using Cydia Impactor make a Help & Support topic.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How long will I be able to use the sideloaded app?
        A: A normal & free Apple Developer account only allows the app to function for 7 days. After 7 days you can sideload it again, just make sure your progress is backed up.

Q: The app on iOS 11 is displaying half screen? Black screen.
        A: The popup the modded IPA uses seems to cause issues with iOS 11's Rotation Lock. To fix this, simply disable rotation lock on your device via the Control Center then reopen the app. 

Q: How can I save my in-game progress?
        A: You need to make sure your game progress is being synced over Game Center, Facebook, Twitter or Google+. If the game saves it's progress locally, you will need to install the modded IPA overwriting the one you already have installed. In order to overwrite, the modified IPA must have the same bundle ID and you must use the same Apple ID when sideloading. See below for more information.

Q: Can I overwrite my current app without removing it?
        A: Yes, it is possible. In order to accomplish this, you need to sideload the modded IPA with the same Apple ID that your previously sideloaded app is with. Meaning you must use the same Apple ID you used to sideload the previous app. The bundle ID must be the same otherwise it will install as a duplicate app.

Q: How many apps can I sideload?
        A: iOS 7, 8, 9: You can sideload as many apps as you like on your device. However your free developer account has limitations but you can easily bypass those limitations by creating a new Apple ID. On iOS 10, 11 and higher, you can only have 3 sideloaded apps installed on your device at the same time. Apple has limited this and will not allow any more for free Apple Developer accounts.

Q: Cydia Impactor is stuck on "Verifying Application". Why?
        A: This has to do with the 3 app sideload limit on iOS 10. You will need to remove a sideloaded app on your device before you can install a new one. If you're not on iOS 10 or higher and you still get this error, make a support topic.

Q: Cydia Impactor is stuck on "GeneratingApplicationMap". Why?
        A: This usually happens with some apps but even though Cydia Impactor is stuck there, the application installs fine on your device.

Q: Cydia Impactor does not show my device?
        A: If this happens, try rebooting your PC, open up iTunes while your device is connected & make sure you tap on 'Trust' from the popup on your iDevice. Then open Cydia Impactor. If this does not help, try completely uninstalling then reinstalling iTunes.

Q: How to fix the Cydia Impactor "Runtime Errors"?
        A: If you receive these errors, you may need to try a different USB cable & USB port. You can also try making a new user account on your Windows PC and run Cydia Impactor there.

Q: How to fix the Cydia Impactor "http-win.cpp:xxx Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates" error?
        A: This is usually not an issue with Cydia Impactor. The error usually means that Apple's signing servers are down. Try again later. If the issue still persists, make a support topic.

Q: How to fix the Cydia Impactor "provision.cpp:81 The 'Network Extensions' feature is only available to users enrolled in Apple Developer Program." error?
        A: Inside Cydia Impactor, click on the 'Xcode' option, then click on 'Revoke Certificates'. If that doesn't help, you may have 2-Step Authentication enabled for your Apple ID which is preventing you from using Cydia Impactor. Disable that or create a new Apple ID.

Q: How to fix the Cydia Impactor "provision.cpp:168 Please sign in with an app specific password." error?
        A: If you get this error, please see this topic.

Q: Can I install the modded IPA without overwriting or deleting the App Store IPA?
        A: Yes, you can. See this tutorial.

Q: How do I fix "lockdown.cpp:57 LOCKDOWN_E_MUX_ERROR"?
        A: This issue is caused when another program on your computer might be interfering with Cydia Impactor. Close programs you are not using or restart your computer and run Cydia Impactor again.

Q: How do I fix "You already have a current iOS Development certificate or a pending certificate request."?
        A: Inside Cydia Impactor -> Xcode -> Revoke Certificates. Enter your Apple ID & password then retry.
        - More to be added -
      • By Sumarcity

Name of the game you want hacked: Marvel contest of champions
        Version of the game: 14.0.0Latest Version
        Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kabam.marvelbattle&hl=en
        Rooted or Unrooted: Root/Unroot: 

Requested Features: 
        - one hit kill
        - enemy doesn't attack

• By owaismukhtarkhan
        Name of app you want hacked: marvel contest of champions 

Version of the app: 12.0.1

URL for the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kabam.marvelbattle&hl=en

Requested features: - Enemy Doesn't Attack (working online/offline)
        - Special Skill Always Available to use
        - Enemy Doesn't Block 
        - No Knockbacks - Disables yourself/enemy from getting thrown backward when you hit or get hit 
        - No Knockdowns - Disables yourself or the enemy from getting knocked down when hit 
        -unlimited units
        -unlimited gold
        Rooted or Non-Rooted: 
        Any
        Thank you!