• Charcoal
  • Matte Black
arthurdapaz

Tool [NIC TEMPLATE] Minimalist Mod Menu Framework for iOS Games

158 posts in this topic

Oh my god, probably the best thing I've seen as far as iGMMs go :gasm:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Author
  • Wanna see you hackers using it! I'm going to release a hack today using it!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, arthurdapaz said:

Wanna see you hackers using it! I'm going to release a hack today using it!

We are waiting reales hack

thank you:goodjob:

Thank you for the great Youtube tutorial, detail and clean logic.  However I met a problem and I hope you can help me with

@ 2'43. Make the package, I got error below, can you share some lights of where could went wrong?

Steven6:/var/mobile/steventutorial root# make package
    Making all for tweak StevenTutorial...
     Preprocessing Tweak.xm...
    Constants from lexical variables potentially modified elsewhere are deprecated a                                                                                                                                                             t /private/var/theos/bin/lib/aliased.pm line 42.
    Constants from lexical variables potentially modified elsewhere are deprecated a                                                                                                                                                             t /private/var/theos/bin/lib/aliased.pm line 42.
     Compiling Tweak.xm...
    Tweak.xm:182:13: error: use of undeclared identifier 'MSHookFunction'
                MSHookFunction((void*)0xb4df00d,(void*)new_func,(void**)&orig_func);
                ^
    1 error generated.
    make[2]: *** [obj/Tweak.xm.b5a4b9bb.o] Error 1
    make[1]: *** [internal-library-all_] Error 2
    make: *** [StevenTutorial.all.tweak.variables] Error 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Basmal121
        Supports iOS 6 to 10.2
        5kbps is Accelerator tool for Unity 3D games, Since GameGem speedhack doesn't work on all games this tweak came to rescue.
        Invitation system:
        0-1 invites > 5 days trial
        2-4 invites > Acceleration up to 15x
        5+ invites > Acceleration up to 30x
        Step by step guide < tap this too
        Open Cydia and add source "http://apt.so/fivekbps" Search for 5kbps & install Restart after installation Open settings and find the tool Enable the tweak Enter any game See 5kbp words on red small round floating icon, if you do not see it. reinstall tweak Click on the account & it will pop up the code input box Enter the invitation code: 30784, you get fully functional trial. Latest update 2017/09/13 changelog:
        > Add a dynamic algorithm to fix some of the game changes in the updated program lead to accelerated non-responsive situation.
        > Remove the hooks on the springboard, fix a black screen that may cause the iOS10 device to lose jailbreak and optimized the plug-in tool.
        > Function added:
        ~ Quick acceleration, you can fill in the exact number of settings for precise speed control. (0 ~ 30.0)
        ~ Fast acceleration, you can use precise speed to Unity Unity game to slow down. (0 ~ 1.0)

Please note:
        - When it's enabled it can crash some applications (e.g. Kik) randomly so disable it when you don't need it or you will get some crashes.
        - This tweak requires reliable internet connection for Authentication.

Thank you for reading this topic, share your invitation code below to help each other get the tweak fully functional!
      • By JustinPet26
        iAP26 (Electra iOS 11)
        (Free iAP Purchases)

Fully supports iOS 11 - 11.1.2
        (Electra fully supported)
        Free in app purchases on iOS 11 with Electra!
        You'll know if it doesn't work when (iAP transaction fails/app crashes)

This WILL NOT work on everything!
        So please do not complain.

WORKS ON iOS 11 - 11.1.2

iOS 11-11.1.2 installation instructions with Electra! Hidden Content
        React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info
        Brought to you by JustinPet26!
      • By JustinPet26
        iAP26 0.0.1-5
        (Free iAP Purchases)

Now fully supports iOS 7 through to iOS 10.3.3

iAP26 is a new project I've been working on, it is still in the early stages but it does work!
        You'll know if it doesn't work when (iAP transaction fails/app crashes)

This WILL NOT work on everything!
        So please do not complain.

WORKS ON iOS 7.x.x - 10.3.3
        Download iAP26 .deb
        Hidden Content
        React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info Brought to you by JustinPet26!
      • By i0s_tweak3r
        Original post was to Pgyer site, updated link added August 31th, and 1/28/18
        Method of installing Yalu102 with a signed certificate that'll last longer then 7 days, and best part- no computer needed.  Still high chance it will be revoked by Apple so once you install be sure to use Extender modified by Julio, tutorials for that in this forum.  Most recent link
        working as of 1/28/18

Hidden Content
        React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info After installing Yalu App from website, go to settings/ general/ profiles and device management and tap on newly installed profile, then hit trust.
        Make sure "Find My iPhone" and "Touch ID and Passcode" are all turned off before trying to jailbreak.  Once app is open, hit "Go" and watch the magic happen.
        Yalu 102 is now installed and ready to use.. Tested with iOS 10.0.1 (which only worked with final Yalu 102 release)..  All my tweaks are back and working fine.
        Update 1/28/18:  NO ADVERTISING ALLOWED! app currently has yalu102 b7 (final Yalu release) under “tweaked apps” section.  Just google NO ADVERTISING ALLOWED! in safari on you’re iOS 10 device and you’ll find link. (Don’t think allowed to share it here.)
        Credits: Updated link (July 2017) provided by:
        @ thegodslayerlol91
        Help monitoring if links still working:
        @ XD10SX 
        Original link and another updated one:
        (August 31th, 2017)
        @ i0s_tweak3r
        -----------------
        Jailbreak made by Luca Tedesco, (qwertyoruiop) with a little help of an exploit from Ian Beer.
        ----------------
        Note: Use at your own risk. The original site I used I trusted. The updated links are the Yalu app, but you never know if it's been altered.  It's probably not, but always a possibility.  Your best (safest) bet is to use computer and official source.

• By RamL BuTT
        Semi-Restore For iOS 9.1 Released, Lets You Restore Your iPhone, iPad Without Losing Jailbreak

Hidden Content
        React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!