• Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
  • Disable
Welcome to iOSGods

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

arthurdapaz

Tool
[NIC TEMPLATE] Minimalist Mod Menu Framework for iOS Games

140 posts in this topic

Oh my god, probably the best thing I've seen as far as iGMMs go :gasm:

2 minutes ago, arthurdapaz said:

Wanna see you hackers using it! I'm going to release a hack today using it!

We are waiting reales hack

thank you:goodjob:

Thank you for the great Youtube tutorial, detail and clean logic.  However I met a problem and I hope you can help me with

@ 2'43. Make the package, I got error below, can you share some lights of where could went wrong?

Steven6:/var/mobile/steventutorial root# make package
Making all for tweak StevenTutorial...
 Preprocessing Tweak.xm...
Constants from lexical variables potentially modified elsewhere are deprecated a                                                                                                                                                             t /private/var/theos/bin/lib/aliased.pm line 42.
Constants from lexical variables potentially modified elsewhere are deprecated a                                                                                                                                                             t /private/var/theos/bin/lib/aliased.pm line 42.
 Compiling Tweak.xm...
Tweak.xm:182:13: error: use of undeclared identifier 'MSHookFunction'
            MSHookFunction((void*)0xb4df00d,(void*)new_func,(void**)&orig_func);
            ^
1 error generated.
make[2]: *** [obj/Tweak.xm.b5a4b9bb.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [internal-library-all_] Error 2
make: *** [StevenTutorial.all.tweak.variables] Error 2