• Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
  • Disable
Welcome to iOSGods

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cydia
Does your Pangu/PP app crash when you try to launch and rejailbreak? Click here to fix

83 posts in this topic

Does this work for 9.3.3 and below? (jbmepatch) It keeps reloading the page when I click "go" 

5 hours ago, Golden9999 said:

Does this work for 9.3.3 and below? (jbmepatch) It keeps reloading the page when I click "go" 

Not sure.

8 hours ago, Golden9999 said:

it is for 9.3.3 below. Does it not work if you install jbmepatch?

(it works for me)

1 hour ago, Archangel04 said:

it is for 9.3.3 below. Does it not work if you install jbmepatch?

(it works for me)

It works thanks

On April 29, 2017 at 0:20 PM, Archangel04 said:

Step 4 Install the jbmepatch given on the website - IMPORTANT

Why is this step necessary?

9 minutes ago, DiDA said:

Why is this step necessary?

Others can use the same webkit exploit to enter malware or gain access to your device.

this patch patches the vulnerability during jailbroken state (its fixed for 9.3.4+)

12 minutes ago, Archangel04 said:

Others can use the same webkit exploit to enter malware or gain access to your device.

this patch patches the vulnerability during jailbroken state (its fixed for 9.3.4+)

You should probably include this small note above. :)

9 minutes ago, DiDA said:

You should probably include this small note above. :)

in the topic, see the note just above the tip.

Jbmepatch prevents this vulnerability being used to introduce malware. This doesnt disable the patch in non jailbroken state and can therefore be used to prevent people from gaining access to your phone or introducing malware 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DaanTee

The most comprehensive tweak for Instagram yet, with over 15 new features.
      * Save hi-res images and videos
      * Hold down on images to zoom
      * Mute users from the home and activity feeds
      * Hide sponsored ads
      * Custom Locations for Media
      * Show follow status on user profile (Similar to Twitter)
      * Share sheet for text and images
      * Open links in Instagram or in the new Safari View Controller.
      * Make any comment links clickable and open in Instagram.
      * Fake follower, following, and verified status
      * View DMs without notifying the sender
      * All features can be toggled on or off
      * Enable and disable InstaBetter with the flipswitch integration
      * Enable grid view, or toggle between it on the home feed
      * Confirm likes when double tapping photos or videos
      * Show the full time for feed items by clicking on the timestamp button
      * Enable or disable sound and auto-playing of videos
      * Hold down on direct message images and videos for sharing and save options
      * Double tap to view profile pictures
      * Repost content right from the Instagram app
      * Available in English, Russian, Italian, Arabic, Hebrew, and more.
      InstaBetter will always be free, and does not add any ads to the Instagram app.
      InstaBetter is not affiliated with Instagram or Facebook.
      Compatible with iOS 8 and 9. See changelog for supported Instagram versions.
      Configure options from Settings.
      Download .Deb File From Here:

Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info

• By RamL BuTT
      Best Repos 2017 for Free

To see the
      hidden content
      click the
      heart
      in a bottom-right corner

. Then simply click
      Thanks
      below the heart or reply to the thread

Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info I personally have been using these repos to download new themes, games, apps and tweaks. I almost using these repos in my daily life to decorate and customize the look of my iOS.
      What’s your favorite repo on this list? Are there any repos that you think should definitely be listed here that I omitted? Drop me a line in the comment section and let me know.
    • By RamL BuTT
      LocalIAPStore

In-App purchases on iOS 7 and 10 Compatible with ARMv8 (64 Bit). All iOS Without online Games and Apps

Compatible with iOS 7 and 10 

In-App purchases 
      All iOS Without online Games and Apps. 
      PRESS 'DISMISS' ON POPUP! 

Recent Changes 

1.4-4 

Bug Fixes 
      Support iOS 8.1.2 

Enable Double Coins 
      Working only all iOS 7 Devices. 

1.4-3 

Bug Fixes 
      Support iOS 8.1.1 

In this version: 

Release Enable Double Coins 
      Compatible with iOS 7 only. 

Support iOS 8.1.2 

Support iPhone 6 or 6+ 

Configure option from settings. 

No Screenshots for this item.

Hack Screenshots:

DOWNLOAd

To see the hidden content click the heart in a bottom-right corner . Then simply click Thanks below the heart or reply to the thread

Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info  
      Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!
    • By Basmal121

Chances are you’ll see a photo or video you like as you peruse various social networking apps on your iPhone from time to time, but not all services will let you save them to your device.
      A new jailbreak tweak called Social Downloader by iOS developer Elias will grant you access to saving just about any image or video from various social networking apps.
      Social Downloader supports all of the following apps:
      Facebook Instagram Twitter WhatsApp Snapchat There are plans to support other apps too, but those are a work in progress. Nevertheless, the most popular social networking apps are supported in the initial release, and this is a great start for the tweak.
      The process to save media differs from app to app because all of the apps’ interfaces are different. The following is required in each app:
      WhatsApp story – save button is added to the bottom left corner of the story Facebook – enter the video in full-screen mode and tap and hold on it Instagram feed – double-tap on the photo or video from your feed Instagram story – tap on the ellipsis button in the bottom right corner of the app Twitter – enter the GIF or video in full-screen mode and tap and hold on it Shown above, you can see what the save prompts look like in both the Instagram and Twitter apps. A button entitled “Save” is added to each menu.
      Social Downloader adds a preferences pane to the Settings app where you can toggle any social networking app on or off on demand. For performance reasons, we recommend only enabling the tweak for apps that you’ve actually installed:

A respring button is included at the bottom of the pane so you can save your changes.
      While it’s nice to have the power to download media from social networks on demand, we can’t stress enough that you should respect intellectual property and copyright laws of all works that don’t belong to you. With that in mind, you shouldn’t be sharing someone else’s work without permission. Given that you can accept that caveat, Social Downloader might be a worthwhile download.
      Social Downloader works on jailbreaked  iOS 7, 8, 9, and 10 devices with any of the supported apps installed on it.
      Download
      via iDownloadBlog.com
    • By kevinpavons90
      Ive been going insane trying to find a cydia developer for a tweak that i want to be developed, and i will pay for. I really cant find any resource on the internet where i can hire a jailbreak developer. For the past 3 days been up 20 hours each day, trying to make contacts to find somebody, however it seems impossible. Anybody here can give me a helping hand or refer me to a jailbreak developer they may know. As a note, the tweak i want is to automate iphone via SSH. The rest of the details, im unsure if im allowed to post openly, as this might not be the place to ask for such things. But all i ask for is some guidence or help or a referral, as i see this is really the only online commmnity which deals with ios cydia tweaking. Would really appreciate some help on this matter