1.  Apktool (Any type of apktool)
      2. Text editor (Sublime Text/Notepad++)
      3. The Zip File Linked below

End Result :

Download Code:

Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info  
      Instructions:
      Step 1: Decompile your Apk using Apktool (In cmd on windows do "apktool d YourApk.apk") course replace "YourApk.apk" with the apk of your choice.
      Step 2: Open AndroidManifest.xml and find the lines that look similar to this
      <activity android:configChanges="locale|fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|mcc|mnc|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|touchscreen|uiMode" android:label="@string/app_name" android:launchMode="singleTop" android:name="com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity" android:screenOrientation="landscape">   <intent-filter>     <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN"/>     <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER"/>   </intent-filter> </activity> Step 3: search for the text .method protected onCreate(Landroid/os/Bundle;)V inside of the file and insert this line under where it says .locals 
      Code:
      invoke-static {p0}, Lcom/gbo/banner;->gboCustomImage(Landroid/content/Context;)V Example use of code - 
      .method protected onCreate(Landroid/os/Bundle;)V .locals 2 invoke-static {p0}, Lcom/gbo/banner;->gboCustomImage(Landroid/content/Context;)V Step 4: Download the above below "CustomImageJbro.zip" and extract the 3 smali files. Put them inside of this directory of your decompiled apk

YourDecompiledAPK \---smali \---com \---gbo |---popup$1.smali |---popup$2.smali |---popup.smali Step 5: Open banner$2.smali and go to line 45 and replace the url to one of your choice.
      "https://www.youtube.com/Jbro129"  to  "https://iosgods.com"
      Then open banner.smali and go to line 99 and replace the text with one of your choice.
      "Subscribe" to "Visit iOSGods"
      Step 6: Still inside of banner.smali, go to line 25 and replace the text with one of your choice. This text is a toast that pops up open opening.
      "Mod By Jbro129" to "Mod For iOSGods"
      Step 7: If you got this far then you most likely saw line 48. Basically what is happening, the app is taking an image from within the assets folder and displaying it upon startup. So go back to your decompiled apk and go to /assets and paste the image of your choice there. Make sure it is a .PNG and then rename your image to config.png.
      "picture.png" to "config.png"
      YourApk \---assets |---config.png \---..... Step 8: Go back to banner.smali and go to line 75. This is the images background color, so if it set to "#0000ff" then it will be blue or if it is "#ff0000" it will be red. Mine was set to "#373fe8" so it is a variant of blue. Take the hex color of your choice and replace "#373fe8" with "#YourColor"
      Example = "#373fe8" <= "#ff8000"
      Step 9: Apply all changes and then recompile apk. As you will see, the toast will be the one you typed as well as the image you put into /assets etc when you open the app.

Credits:
      - @Jbro129
    • By asianqueen
      First of all I don't know which category would this title fall under. It's more of a tip and tricks and android. I came up with this mapping and hopefully it's useful for some of you or most of you. Problem is, it doesn't navigate around the maps and there might be extra buttons that I have not mapped yet. I'll update as I go. Enjoy!

Hidden Content
    • By Mr. Android
      We all know that some server sided games like that of supercell, Gameloft etc. are not easily possible to hack, only thing one can hack easily is the time, im gonna teach you how to speedup/slowup time in gameplay,

SORRY YOUR ANDROID DEVICE MUST BE ROOTED

Works for all kinds of Android devices includying Lolipop devices (Even Marshmallow):
      Before starting, Press the Like button on the end of this tutorial

Hidden Content
      NOTE: DO NOT FAST FORWARD MORE THAN 5 UNITS (it will cause the game to restart more randomly and will result no change)

IM NOT RESPONSILBE IF YOU ARE BANNED FOR USING 3 PARTY APPS(Read it twice or more, but its still undetectable with some major games like clash of clans etc, you cant use this trick with games like Dominations), So you need to check the type of security the game uses first.

Credits: Me & Gameguardian
    • By Mr. Android
      Hello guys,
      I recently found a way to get free internet on your mobile . This method worked for me , for my friends , and for a lot of people online as i can see during the researches i made .
      Now before you start you should know that based on your own service provider you need to do some research on what to put on the software i will mention below . There are tons of info about this even groups on fb or other places that share pre configured files / or give you more detail regarding your network .
      Now lets start :

Hidden Content
      If you have any questions, reply with the country you live and the service provider details on this reply box or on private message.
      Dont forget to leave a like Enjoy!!!

• By Swagter123
      Dump the the game and serach for these words
      Damage: public int get_Attack()  Function  name @Joka leeched from your mod.
      Immortal:public float get_Hp() Function  name
      and search the function name in function tab of  ida