• Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
  • Disable
Welcome to iOSGods

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

360hack

Guide
[Tutorial] Jailbreak iOS 10 - 10.2 without Computer !

39 posts in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By icebunny08
      hello this is my first topic/first thing i ever posted so ok....today im gonna show you how to jailbreak/re-jailbreak your device ios9( the unethered one, the one when you use cydia impactor) because alot of people are having trouble jailbreaking/re-jailbreaking their devices so lets start
      1.download cydia impactor but backup your device first  (i didnt back up mine XD)
      2.go to this website http://en.pangu.io/ and download the ipa.
      3.connect your deivce and make sure its REALLY CONNECTED it should look like this https://ibb.co/cefaAv
      4.find the IPA you downloaded and open cydia impactor
      5.drag the IPA you downloaded to cydia impactor
      6.enter your APPLE ID its safe... i think i entered mine nothing bad happend
      6.9 if you see this thing https://ibb.co/feEJVv try reconnecting your iphone or restart cydia impactor or if both of it didnt work buy another charger/usb connector or borrow from your momXD
      7.make sure you have a stable internet connection or else you have to enter your apple id again and again and again and again and again and again.......
      8. if cydia impactor turned back to normal and nothings loading or anything then...your done!!! now switch to your ios device and 
      9.go to general<Device Management and you will see this and your email tap on it and press trustor verify(you need an internet connection to verify
      10.open the pangu app and press start now... when you press start it will say tips....lock screen wait few seconds stuff stuff.. now.... i tried this and i cant believed i found a way to do this...when you see the lock screen wait few seconds stuff stuff open your notification center( swipe down the thing on the upper part of your device and press the notifications tab not the today tab then dont close the notification center and lock your device then BAM!!!! jailbreak succeeded if it says jailbreak failed REBOOT YOUR DEVICE AND I MEAN REBOOT IT DONT JUST RESTART THE PANGU APP REBOOT IT!!! then repeat step 10

• By Aakashrocks99
      NOTE : To see the hidden content, click    , AND PLEASE REPLY TO THIS TOPIC IF IT WORKS FOR YOU SO OTHERS WILL ALSO COME TO KNOW THAT IT WORKS

Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info Credits : ziph0n

• By DiDA

Hacked App: Battle Bay By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
      iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/battle-bay/id1046450453?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4
      Bundle ID: com.rovio.battlebay

Instructions:
      1. First of all, open Cydia and install the app called "Apps Manager". It's in the BigBoss repo.

2. Open Apps Manager and select Battle Bay.

3. Scroll all the way to the bottom and you will see the word "Wipe" in red.

4. Tap on it and then tap on the new popup when it asks you to confirm your decision.

5. Wait 2 seconds and then go to your Settings -> Game Center -> Log Out or Sign In to a new Game Center ID.

This doesn't unban your account, it unbans your device so you can play the game again.
    • By Chocola
      Please make sure you like the guide.
      Don't worry I won't stop posting Netflix accounts but if you want to get your accounts now, you can.
      So it's easy.
      Things we are going to need
      Sentry MBA 1.4.1
      Gather Proxy
      Netflix Config
      Combos ( Find yourself )
      Sentry MBA 1.4.1 Download Link:
      Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info Gather Proxy Download Link:
      Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info How to use Gather Proxy :
      Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info Netflix Config:
      Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info ( When you open the page press Ctrl + S and save the page to desktop with this name netflix.ini don't forget to add .ini ) Steps:

Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info How should look when you get hits: