• Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
Sign in to follow this  
Enchxnting-

Tutorial i7 ios 10.1.1 Random Reboots when using (CydiaSubstrateCheats)Fix

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone

For a while now i have noticed the issue iphone 7 users have encounter when it comes to installing cydia substrate cheats for games,
no matter what we do we get random reboots when playing a game that we install cheats to and that we can configure/see in the settings apps.
so today i as messing around with my iphone 7 and knowing if i install a cheat for a game that i can see in settings i will get rebooted in a matter of mins when playing that specific game which in this case didnt happen because finally i found a fix for it. :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 

The Only Thing You'll Need is: icleaner Pro

iCleaner Pro's repo: 
http://repo.hackyouriphone.org/

Steps

1)install icleaner pro
2)install the cheat for the game( for example critical ops free wall hack and aimbot)

3)go to your settings app and enable the hack and the features it comes with
4) after you enable the cheat, open
iCleaner Pro click on the + sign in the bottom of page, then and finale step click the preference Bundles and disable the cheat from the settings app (the only thing this does is to hide the cheat from your settings app which means the cheat is active and it is still working and if you want to disable certain things from the cheats all you have to do is go back in icleaner pro and turn it back on so you can see in the settings app) in this case im doing it for critical ops, after that you can play the game in piece knowing you wont get reboot anymore. (i texted this method in a few games for 30m each to make sure this works and it works)

pss:This is my first post and probably the only one i hope this solves the issue for you guys having the reboot issues :yes:

Edited by Enchxnting-

• Topic Author
  • Uhm if you disable the cheats in icleaner, what's the point of downloading/installing the cheats. :))

not disable it what I mean is to make it seem like it's not on your settings app, I'll fix it to make it more clear

not disable it what I mean is to make it seem like it's not on your settings app, I'll fix it to make it more clear

Ohh I got it! Thanks man! Been having problems with this on cheats like Mario Run, Archery King, etc. Will try on other games and see if this work! Thanks

• Topic Author
  • Ohh I got it! Thanks man! Been having problems with this on cheats like Mario Run, Archery King, etc. Will try on other games and see if this work! Thanks

no problem, if it doesnt reboot you anymore pls tell me if you dont mind of course

no problem, if it doesnt reboot you anymore pls tell me if you dont mind of course

Also we might need to send a bug report to author who wrote PreferenceLoader since this reboot problem relates to it =.=

Edit: Phone still rebooting :(  (Playing Archery King)

Edited by iOS Knower

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Fadexz
        Money Glitch + Give Cars to Friends Video Tutorial
        Vehicle Duplication Glitch (Requires Facility + Avenger)
        Difficulty: Easy to dupe
        Note: This may no longer work if the tutorial was updated more than 2 days ago.

Requirements
        • Facility, full with a car you do not care about replacing (elegy).
        • Avenger
        • Vehicle to duplicate (e.g Elegy Retro) or someone else's car

To take people's cars simply instead of taking your own car in just steal someones car and it will let you drive it into your facility (You don't need to return it to storage if you take someone else's car).
      • By The Epic Gamer
        Hello everyone, today I am going to show you how to download Add-Ons Studio for Minecraft...Here is the app information:

App name: Add-Ons Studio for Minecraft
        iTunes url: Click Me!
        Requirements:
        1. Jailbroken iDevice
        2. App Cake (From Cydia)
        Steps:
        1. Download the .ipa file from the link below
        2. Press Open in "App Cake"
        3. Press Install
        4. Wait for a few seconds until the loading logo disappears
        5. You're done!
        .ipa file url:

Hidden Content
        React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info Credits:
        Me (Majd Awwad)
        Note: if the .ipa crashes write it down in the comments and try to install it with cydia impactor
      • By The Epic Gamer
        Hello everyone, today I'm going to show you how to get Add-Ons Studio for Minecraft for free!

App name: Add-Ons Studio for Minecraft

App icon:

Version: 1.0 (newest version at the time of posting this tutorial)

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/add-ons-studio-for-minecraft/id1187279979?mt=8

Requirements:
        1. Jailbroken idevice
        2.App Cake
        3.App Sync
        Steps:
        1.Open one of the links below (Safari is recommended)
        2.Wait 5 seconds then press Skip Ad
        3.It will redirect you to the website
        4.Press download and wait for it to finish
        5.Press open with App Cake
        6.Press install and wait for the installation
        7.You're done!
        IMPORTANT!!

Important! If the app crashes when opening it, try to install it with Cydia Impactor, if this doesn't work then it will not work unfortunately, try to look over the Internet for a fix 

links:

Hidden Content
        React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info  
        Credit goes to 75Digital Ltd and the author
      • By monkeyhunter
        WHAT IS TWEAK INSTALLER?
        Tweak Installer is a desktop-based Debian package installer for Electra development toolkit. It is developed by Joseph Walden.
        This tool also installs tweaks and themes on your Apple device remotely with SFTP. Here’s how it works –
        Establish an SFTP connection with the target device. Convert the Deb file to an installable format. Transfer it automatically to the required locations on the device’s filesystem (SBInject, Preferences, etc). IT DOES ALL OF THE ABOVE AUTOMATICALLY 
        IS IT SAFE TO USE?
        Yes, it is completely safe to use. All tweaks and associated files are only transferred to the correct locations.
        Moreover, it also allows you to install tweaks that contain tweak-specific data that must be moved outside of bootstrap. For example, the Switches and Application Support folder present in some tweaks.

DOWNLOAD TWEAK INSTALLER
          Hidden Content
        React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info
        REQUIREMENTS
        iPhone, iPad, or iPod running iOS 11-11.1.2 A computer running Windows (64-bit) A jailbreak with SFTP access WiFi connection HOW TO INSTALL DEBIAN FILES FROM PC TO IPHONE WITH TWEAK INSTALLER
        INSTALL TWEAKS
        Step 1 Download the Debian package of the tweak or theme you want to install
        Step 2 Download the ZIP archive from the link above and extract it to any location on your computer. You can use Windows inbuilt ZIP manager or use 7Zip utility, which is more powerful.
        Step 3 Open the Tweak Installer.exeexecutable file to launch the program.
        Step 4 Input the following details in their respective fields –
        host – Wifi IP address (Your device must be on Wifi for this tool to work properly) user – root pass – alpine deb – Deb file location Step 5 Once the all the fields are ready, click on Install. It will now install the required Deb file on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
        UNINSTALL TWEAKS
        For uninstalling a tweak, simply input the data given above and press the Uninstallbutton. Remember, you must possess the tweak file of the tweak you wish to uninstall. Therefore, I recommend backing up and saving all the tweaks you install on your PC or computer. That’s pretty much it! 

I would appreciate  ❤️ 
        Credits: Original Reddit Post