- Ruby Red
- Matte Black
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
This message will be removed once you have signed in.
313 posts in this topic
How to use & download:
@caoyin has blessed us Cheaters with yet another amazing tool called "CPAntiDumper" or "CPAD" for short. The whole purpose of CPAD is to obfuscate your (modded) binary file(s) & prevent others from dumping offsets from your tweaks. CPAD works on binary files and .dylibs! If CPLoader (also from caoyin) is not for you, CPAntiDumper is a great alternative!
- Android ARM binaries! With THUMB to come soon!
- ARMv7 & ARM64 iOS Binary. Your binary must be thinned if you select only ARMv7.
If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to ask down below in a post.
How to use it
For ease of use, I have included a CPAD.bat file inside the download link below which simplifies the whole process by simply dragging your binary file to the .bat file and reading the on-screen instructions. Of course, you can modify the .bat to your liking. You will also need to edit it to add the location of cpad.exe on your computer. Example usage of CPAD.bat file.
NOTE CPAD is only a Windows tool but will likely work on other operating systems with Wine since it's a simple CLI.
If you would like to run CPAD using cmd, you can do so using this command:
cpad.exe BINARYFILENAME VALUE ARCH Android Example: cpad.exe libmarvel.so 2000 elfarmv7 Once you run the command, CPAD will analyze the binary and start obfuscating it thus preventing Binary Compare.
Once CPAD completes the process, it will generate 2 new files. BINARYNAME.soobf & BINARYNAME.txt. On Android, we will only be using BINARYNAME.soobf file.
BINARYNAME.soobf will be the obfuscated binary file you will need to use. Rename the file and place it back into your IPA/APK and test/share your hack.
Remember! You can go crazy with your value by entering 100000 into CPAD which will make it super secure but will likely take a lot of time depending on your computer.
Download & Changelog
Note: 360 anti-virus no longer give false positive but now SentinelOne (Static ML) detect it as "static engine - malicious" just because it's obfuscated. I don't make malware, I don't have C&C server, I don't collect data. This tool only connects to github for updates.
- Windows 7 or newer (This tool will not work for Windows XP)
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 or newer
- Java SE/JDK is required for decompile, compile, and sign APK. If you don't have Java installed, you can only use Zipalign or Install APK. Download and install Java SE/JDK now
- Apktool.jar version selections
- Decompile APK
- Compile APK
- Sign APK after compile
- Sign seletected APK (It will clone the selected APK, and sign it)
- Sign compiled APK (If you forgot to sign your compiled APK, you can sign it)
- SignAPK (signapk.jar v1.0)
- Remember path when closed (config will reset if EXE file was moved to somewere else)
- Framework installer (uses apktool.jar's commands)
- Logs tab
- Drag and drop file support
- Full options of decompile and compile
- Cancel button in waiting dialog box
- Clear logs when exit
- Allow path changes in textbox
- Java heap option. Default 512m
- Options to rename the apk file
- Options to select apktool version.
- Enable/Disable check for updates
- Enable/Disable tips and ToolTips
How to use:
1. Download the EXE file, place it somewhere, and open it (If you open it, the resources required for this tool, will be extracted to your personal documents)
2. Set the decompile and compile directory
3. Select the APK file you want to work with
4. Decompile the APK file, and do some work
5. Re-compile APK and Sign, or whatever, when you are done.
You do not need to select APK and set the directory if you do drag and drop actions.
Framework are for ROM developers and System App modder only
It works the same way as you did in the command lines
Evildog1 A.K.A iAndroHacker (Creator of this tool)
ibotpeaches (Creator of apktool.jar)
Android SignAPK (Creator of signapk.jar)
1.38 (2017-06-24) - Added an X button to dismiss update - Added a button to open APKTool folder - Fixed all directories. This tool no longer looking for wrong directories in system32 when executing this tool via CMD or RUN. - Fixed ADB APK installation. - Improved logs - Improved UI - Improved update system. Update.exe that is located in Resource folder is no longer needed - Removed ADB kill-server. It wasn't needed anyway - Extra: Added 2 .dll for ADB support on Win7 in ZIP file. Please extract them from ZIP file and place it in Resource folder if you come from previous version Full changelogs Screenshots:
I just thought if someone wants to mod SHADOWGUN .. here are the Functions and offsets.
I don't have time for it so Im sharing it
Reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
- Administrators |
- Global Moderators |
- Moderators |
- ViP |
- Cheaters |
- Modders |
- Novice Cheaters |
- Rookie Modders |
- Supporters |
- GFX Team |
- Senior Members |
- Members |