- Ruby Red
- Matte Black
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
This message will be removed once you have signed in.
This tool is signed so the crappy 360 anti-virus should not detect it as a false positive malware
- Windows 7 or newer (This tool will not work for Windows XP)
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 or newer
- Java SE/JDK is required for decompile, compile, and sign APK. If you don't have Java installed, you can only use Zipalign or Install APK. Download and install Java SE/JDK now
- Apktool.jar version selections
- Decompile APK
- Compile APK
- Sign APK after compile
- Sign seletected APK (It will clone the selected APK, and sign it)
- Sign compiled APK (If you forgot to sign your compiled APK, you can sign it)
- SignAPK (signapk.jar v1.0)
- Remember path when closed (config will reset if EXE file was moved to somewere else)
- Framework installer (uses apktool.jar's commands)
- Logs tab
- Drag and drop file support
- Full options of decompile and compile
- Cancel button in waiting dialog box
- Clear logs when exit
- Allow path changes in textbox
- Java heap option. Default 512m
- Options to rename the apk file
- Options to select apktool version.
- Enable/Disable check for updates
- Enable/Disable tips and ToolTips
How to use:
1. Download the EXE file, place it somewhere, and open it (If you open it, the resources required for this tool, will be extracted to your personal documents)
2. Set the decompile and compile directory
3. Select the APK file you want to work with
4. Decompile the APK file, and do some work
5. Re-compile APK and Sign, or whatever, when you are done.
You do not need to select APK and set the directory if you do drag and drop actions.
Framework are for ROM developers and System App modder only
It works the same way as you did in the command lines
Evildog1 A.K.A iAndroHacker (Creator of this tool)
ibotpeaches (Creator of apktool.jar)
Android SignAPK (Creator of signapk.jar)
1.36 (2017-03-19) - Fixed very slow startup on some Win7 system - Fixed tab orders - Faster startup. Java and update check are delayed by 2 seconds - Tool will not quit if Java is not installed. You can only zipalign or install an APK file, but Java still required for other features - Added an option to enable/disable tips and ToolTips - Added an option to enable/disable check for updates - Logo changes. Android/MIUI-like font design - Removed unused checkbox - Improved update check - Minor text and bug fixes Full changelogs Screenshots:
GameGuardian is a game hack/alteration tool. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
Requires Android: 2.3.3+
Runs on ARM, x64, and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (BlueStacks, Droid4X, Andy, NOX, Memu, AMIDuOS, Windroy, AVD, Genymotion etc.)
Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Lollipop (5+), Marshmallow (6+) and Nougat (7+).
Game deceleration and acceleration (speed hack) for ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators. Also, supports 32-bit applications on 64-bit devices using speed hack.
Search feature: encrypted values.
Search of unknown values when specifying the difference between values.
Explicit and "fuzzy" numeric searches
Supports: Double, Float, Qword, Dword, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto data-type searches
Modify all search results at once
Filtering of search results (address greater than and less than, value greater than and less than)
App locale for over 90 languages
And, much, much more
This tool only works on rooted devices! You can find more information about rooting your device Here
Want to help us improve, or add a translation? Then please visit Here.
If you are having issues with the app, please visit Here.
LocalAPK is a Windows utility which helps you organize your APK file collection. It contains several features to facilitate the organizing of Android APK files.
Features Check if your APK files are up-to-date Rename APK files to package name, application name or Play Store name Remove outdated APK files Transfer APK files to your Android device by generating a QR code Run custom commands based on APK information APK Shell Extension with Windows Explorer integration Requirements Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or higher Homepage : http://www.breezie.be/dev/localapk/index.htm
Patch by URET TEAM
Reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info
I rooted Bluestacks using Ubuntu on VirtualBox. I mounted the root.vdi disk in VirtualBox and i can access it.
- Fully working SuperSU
- Busybox included
- gdb binary included
- Removed useless system apps.
Note: You'll need to remove other bloatwares located in /data/download
Step by step
1. Close all Bluestacks processes from Task Manager and make sure there are no Bluestacks processes left
2. Make a backup of root.vdi. It is usually located in C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\Android\
3. Download modded root.vdi
4. Replace root.vdi inside C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\Android\ or other location that you had changed during installation
5. Launch Bluestacks and enjoy!
I will include Busybox in next version because i was having trouble installing Busybox
iAndroHacker (Modded root.vdi)
Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android - World's 1st Android smartphone and tablet recovery software. Highest recovery rate in the industry. Recover photos, videos, contacts, messaging, call logs, and more. Compatible with 6000+ Android devices.
- Check & Preview for Free
- Various Files Are Recoverable
- Selectively Recover
- Support 6000+ Android models
- Rooted & Unrooted Android Devices
- Recover Data from SD Card
- 100% Safe Gaurantee
- Easy to Use
- Lost data after factory restore
- Lost data due to OS update
- Device stuck and not responding
- Data missing after Routing or ROM flashing
- Device locked or forgotten password
- Unable to synchronize backup
- Call History
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- CPU: 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
- 256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
- 200 MB and above free space
- Android 5.0 and former
Home page - https://drfone.wondershare.com/android-data-recovery.html
Download Link:Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android 188.8.131.52 + Crack.dll | 44 MB
Reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
- Administrators |
- Global Moderators |
- Moderators |
- ViP |
- Cheaters |
- Modders |
- Novice Cheaters |
- Rookie Modders |
- Supporters |
- GFX Team |
- Senior Members |
- Members |