• Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
  • Disable
Welcome to iOSGods

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Naeemjr

DIY Hack
8 ball pool [exclusive hack] (+11) all version updated

264 posts in this topic

I've just tried it and It works but it's all about visuals, nothing much. Cue is hitting stronger and so on but after turn is over, game resets to it's original state.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Jmccormick264
      I am making this thread so that I and you can have all of the IPAs that I have made in one thread.
      I have only posted two iPAs, bit since I have a bit more I thought that I would post them all. Having multiple threads would just clutter everything.

Requirements:

- A Non Jailbroken Phone
      - Cydia Impactor - http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/

App + Tweak Current Versions
      Deezer - App Version: 6.21.0 Tweak:  Facebook - App Version: 93.0 Tweak: 1.6r-30 Instagram: App Store: 10.27 Tweak: 1.8r-23 Moviebox - App Version: 3.7.1 Tweak: v001 Napster - App Store: 5.7.2 Tweak: v002 Pandora - App Store (working): 8.5.1 Tweak: v007 Saavn - App Store: 5.4 Tweak v001 Soundcloud++ - App Store: 5.7.1  Tweak: v008a Spotify - App Version 8.4.3 Tweak v005 Twitter - App Store: 6.80 Tweak: 1.2r-53 WhatsApp Messenger - App Store: 2.17.22 Tweak: 1.6r-75 YouTube - App Store: 12.24 Tweak: 1.4r-43 YouTube Music: 1.82 Tweak: v002 Current Changelog:
      6/28/2017
      Added Deezer++ v6.21.0 Updated Instagram++ to App Version 10.27 1.8r-23 Fix crash on IG 10.27 1.8r-22 Fix like/confirmation pops up a second time when pressing the like button and then pressing confirm 1.8r-20 Fix Buttons overlaying 1.8r-19 fix tap and hold to zoom/view carousel posts 1.8r-18 Fix hide Bio info from Profile View 1.8r-17 Fix crash on iOS 9 Updated Youtube++ to App Version 12.24 and Tweak 1.4r-43 1.4r-43 Fixes App Version 12.24 Crasj 6/25/2017
      Updaetd Instagram++ to Tweak: 1.8r-19 1.8r-19Fix ap and hold to zoom/view carousel posts 1.8r-18 Fix "Hide bio in Profile View" 1.8r-17 Fix crash on iOS 9   Updated YouTube++ to Tweak: 1.4r-41 6/19/2017 (Part 2)
      Updated YouTube++ No Ads To App Version 12.23 Updated YouTube++ w/Ads to 12.23 Updated Instagram++ to App Version 10.26 and Tweak 1.8r-16 1.8r-16 Fix follow buttons again 1.8r-14 More work on follow status button 1.8r-13 Fix For IG 10.26 1.8r-9 Fix follow status again 6/19/2017
      Updated Pandora++ to 8.5.1 Updated SoundCloud++ to 5.7.1 Updated YouTube Music to 1.82 6/12/2017
      1.8r-8 Fix long press on Grid profile posts 1.8r-7 Show follow status is now "Off" by default. Go into "IG++ Settings -> Misc Settings to turn it on 1.8r-5 Fix follow status not working 1.8r-4 Fixed "Confirm Like Button" not working Any Issues? Report them Using Links down below
      Facebook++
      Instagram++
      Twitter++
      Whatsapp++
      YouTube++

I cannot stress this enough. PLEASE FOLLOW the directions in the Readme on whichever ++ tweak's repo you are in. It will make it a lot easier on me and on UnlimApps to figure out the basics of your problem

Download Link Bonanza

Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info  
      Authors:
      Me for using ppsideloader to make the App's IPA and the tweak into a single IPA
      UnlimApps for making PPSideloader and making the ++ tweaks
      And JulioVerne for making the non Unlimapps tweaks
    • By GOAT13579
      Hack Requirements:
      - Jailbroken or Non-Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.

Hack Features:
      -Tons of diamonds

Hacked Account:
      Just login this account
      Email: bdei07480@gmail.com
      Password: BDEI0987
      1.Login first 
      2.after you login
      3.Log out that account
      then enjoy
      NOTE:DON'T BE THE DOUCHE WHO CHANGES THE PASSWORD.LET OTHER PEOPLE ENJOY THIS GAME

Credits
      - Me

Hack Screenshots
      N/A
    • By Nununu3838
      Hacked app: the Blockheads by majic jungle software 
      App link: The Blockheads by Majic Jungle Software
      https://appsto.re/us/2Lg-E.i
      Difficulty: easy
      Requirements: flex 

instructions:

• By Jax2120

Hacked App: Dawn of Titans
      iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/sa/app/dawn-of-titans/id911800950?mt=8
      Requires: iGameGuardian, GameGem, or GamePlayer
      Features:
      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Gold
      - Unlimited Food
      - Unlimited Portal Stones

Instructions:

Unlimited Gems:

Hidden Content
      Unlimited Gold: Warning! DO NOT GO OVER STORAGE COUNT

Hidden Content
      Unlimited Food: Warning! DO NOT GO OVER STORAGE COUNT

Hidden Content
      Unlimited Portal Stones:

Hidden Content
      Warning! This app has been known to ban people who level too quickly. Moderate yourself and do not abuse the hack.
      If banned: 
      Credits:
      - JAX2120

Any feedback is appreciated. I will add more features as I find them.
      Feel free to PM me with questions.