DiDA

Tool Easily Thin FAT Binaries on Windows! [ Offline Lipo ]

19 posts in this topic

While ARMConverter.com's online binary thinning tool is super useful for users, not everyone has a great upload speed to upload a 50 - 100MB binary.

That's the reason this simple tool was made. It has only one function which is thinning the binary by removing arm64 portion.

It's a Batch (.bat) script. I've tried simplifying it so that all you have to do is drag the fat binary to the lipo.bat file and then the .bat will automatically use lipo.exe to thin and output the thinned binary.

Example:
v1.1:

UjLZy9W.gif

v1.0:

idY3LyT.gif

This is the first version so it may get improved in the future. :)

Download:
1.1:
http://iosddl.net/070bc2ec2d70310d/iOSGods_Lipo_v1.1.zip

You can edit the lipo.bat and edit it as you like.

Edited by DiDA
1.1 Update
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 11

Uhh DiDA back' again with them old goodies

@Diversityy @@Mayaxaya

Updated to v1.1

The batch script will now automatically output the FAT input to your desktop using the same inputname+thin (Asphalt8Thin). 

You can also change the location or the output filename as you'd prefer by editing the lipo.bat file.

I would suggest moving the iOSGods Lipo folder to Program Files for example, and then create a shortcut of the lipo.bat to your desktop so that you can simply drag the binary to the icon on the desktop and it will automatically thin it and export the thinned binary on the desktop.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By RamL BuTT
      UPDATE/DOWNGRADE TO ANY SIGNED iOS VERSION EASILY! NO ITUNES NEEDED | iAnyGo  
      iAnyGo offers one-click solutions to uninstall and install all iOS system (including the latest iOS 11) to complete iOS update and downgrade without iTunes.
      Link

Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info .........

• By shmoo
      Taken from reddit

This is the version of uncrypt that works with iOS 11. For iOS 10 and below, use https://github.com/shmoo419/uncrypt or one of the many other alternatives.
      As someone who likes to reverse engineer and mod things, I needed a way to decrypt binaries when Electra1131 released. The version of my tool I linked above does not work on iOS 11 because the kernel kills "untrusted binaries", which causes a mountain of problems. So I made this. Why did I make this? I wanted to get familiar with the mach-o file format and figured other people would find it useful.
      I know BFDecrypt is a thing, but I don't like how it dumps the entire IPA because for my purposes I only need the binary. So, as you can guess, my tool only dumps the binary. I also do not want to promote piracy, so the cryptid is not flipped. This tool is intended for research purposes only. If this doesn't suit your needs, use another tool.
      uncrypt11 is in BETA. If you encounter any problems, please open an issue on github.
      To get it, add my repo: http://shmoo419.github.io/ and install uncrypt11.
      To use: /electra/inject_criticald pidofapphere /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/uncrypt11.dylib
      See the source here: https://github.com/shmoo419/uncrypt11
      Enjoy!
    • By nkodder
      Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info  **work some device**
      for ios 8-10.3.3 not 11
      ver 7.0.1 Now ios8-9
      Thank you for Coffee1$ 
      **Beta test v7.5.1 for ios 10xx soon
      test ios 10.2.1 work
      Credit me
    • By Zimon
      AppInfo.py
      Get information about all your installed applications, in seconds.

Information extracted:
      Application's Version Application's Minimum iOS Application's Binary Name Application's Bundle Identifier Application's Directory  
      You can now copy an applications bundle identifier directly to your iOS clipboard using --bundle-id or the shortcut -b. Thanks to @ggAyMe for the suggestion!
      You can now get a list of all keys in an application's Info.plist and extract the value of each one of those keys using --get-all (-ga) and --get-key (-g)
      You can now modify all the keys in an application's Info.plist using --modify-key (-m)
      .gif: (not available, I have to make a new one...)

Usage: python AppInfo.py [-h] -l, --list List all installed applications. -a, --all Print information of all installed applications. -i, --info Print information of specified application. -b, --bundle-id Copy the specified application's Bundle Identifier to your clipboard. -p, --patch-ios Modify the specified application's MinimumOSVersion to specified iOS. -h, --help Print this message.  
      Downloading & using it:
      Download this file and place it any directory in your iDevice.
      Then 'CD' into that directory and use it by running the command in your terminal.
      python AppInfo.py  
      Note: Since it is a python file, it is required to have Python installed on your iDevice.
      A tutorial on how to install it can be found here .

The file linked will automatically update as I update the code on GitHub
      Got any suggestions? Leave them in the replies below, or PM me.

• By DeathScripts
      Saliens is the new Steam Summer Sales minigames where you fight in a sort of tower defense style to conquer planets for your steam group.
      If you are interested in leveling up faster in the game and completing the badge before the minigame ends or just want to boost the presence of your group here is the link to xPaw's script on Github, tutorial included.

Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info  
      All credit goes to xPaw and the community working on this Github project