• Teal
  • Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
Welcome to iOSGods

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Crypto

Save Game
Pixel Car Racer {ALL VERSIONS} +5

254 posts in this topic

Iap works. I got lucky off my first opening of crates and got a $500k gift. If I knew how to make a save file from my phone i'd share :/

Iap works. I got lucky off my first opening of crates and got a $500k gift. If I knew how to make a save file from my phone i'd share :/

most crates give 40k, I wanted to open alot so the $ value was high but I didn't since it gives Item too and some users that download the hack like to start fresh without the items

we need a lot more than $100000 because most things are over $1000000

You'll have to open crates then :/

Honestly its pretty easy to get money. After you get to level 20 on the money, you get like 30k per race. Also to get money you can sell your duplicates in the auto shop. I got a ton of dupes and I only opened like 100 crates. I easily got 500k or so just selling some dupes. 

Honestly its pretty easy to get money. After you get to level 20 on the money, you get like 30k per race. Also to get money you can sell your duplicates in the auto shop. I got a ton of dupes and I only opened like 100 crates. I easily got 500k or so just selling some dupes. 

Thanks for the tip, it will be useful for others :) Like I said, I can't open crates since it will give me items and some players don't want that in their save file. And I don't play the game so I don't know how it works haha

enjoy :)