• Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
0xBL4Z3R

App Filza File Manager Any Version

135 posts in this topic

Hello guys im back with another cracked tweak that is Filza File Manager.

Instructions:

Hidden Content

React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info

Tested and working 100% and be sure that this tool is not a virus :) you can check it ur self!

I dont take Credits of this tool and I don't know who made it so thanks to the maker :)

• Like 28
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 77
  • Agree 7
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1

Let see

that moment, when it doesn't work for mac..

Edited by Amuyea
  • Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Joka
      Head over to https://www.codeschool.com/
      You can learn HTML, JavaScript etc.
      Ends 19th Nov
    • By TamT
      hi there members i was wondering if any1 could help i have a ipad2 on ios 9.3.5 with the phoenix jailbreak managed to download cydia okay and then after 
      the igameguardian which i paid the 3 dollars for membership but every time i try to add resourses it says the app is dead !!! seems when i got on to the 
      igameguardian app my game app closes down  the game in question is mortalkombat x is there a tweek or fix to keep both apps open so i can add
      resourses? also tried to use the gamegem app which isnt working either keeps saying to update gamegem but when i go on cydia there is no update 
      avaliable
    • By Monica2016
      Lo, here comes a movie lottery for Halloween. Anyone who can guess the name of the requested movie correctly could win a license code of MacX DVD Ripper Pro (normally worth $67.95). It is able to rip any DVD movies to MP4, MOV, AVI, H.264, etc for playing on iPhone 8/X, iPad, iPod and other mobile devices. 
      Everyone has three chances to guess. 500 winners per day. First come first win.
      Click here to join the contest
      Valid through Nov 6. Good luck to you!

• By Conman37
      Hello. I am having some trouble with gamegem. It won't detect a certain app (a game called mini carnival). It will detect any other app, I tried it with flappy golf. I press select app and the only thing that pops up is gamegem. Ive also tried it with other hacks like igg and gameplayer. They will detect any app but the one I'm trying to hack. Please send some advice.
      P.S. I know gamegem can work with this game because I hacked the game with gamegem on an other device. This one won't work for some reason though.
    • By cakelord
      there's a free movie app you can download off cydia called moviebox. sometimes, i like laying down on my side and watch stuff. but when i lock my orientation, it always turns to portrait mode instead of landscape. if you're confused, download the app, go into a movie, go into landscape mode, lock your orientation, and you'll see it flip back to portrait. if someone could make a tweak to fix this, that would be cool. if no one does, then it's whatever. 

also, idk what topic this is supposed to be in so if it's the wrong one, then rip. 

EDIT: it works fine on my ipad. not on my phone, though. is there a fix?